日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記精校版 > 老友記精校版第1季 > 正文

老友記精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:參加助產培訓班(4)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Monica: Wwwh...wha...www...

什,什,什,什么?

Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now. (He enters. )
是的,你再這么持續兩小時,就會變成我現在這樣。
Chandler: Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective, huh, Mon?
貌似枕頭的事就可先放在一邊了,是吧,莫妮卡?
Rachel: Well now, how how do you fit into this whole thing?
那么現在,你是怎么接受整件事的?
Ross: Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved...basically it's totally up to me.
卡蘿說她和蘇珊想讓我參與進來,但是對這件事我很不爽,我不想卷進去,基本上由我做決定。
Phoebe: She is so great! I miss her.
她可真好!我想她了。

p8872432.jpg

Monica: What does she mean by 'involved'?

她所謂的"參與"指的什么?
Chandler: I mean presumably, the biggest part of your job is done.
我猜,你大部分的工作已經完成了。
Joey: And the most enjoyable, Phoebe, say something.
也是最有意思的階段哦。菲比,說點什么。
Ross: Anyway, they want me to go down to this sonogram thing with them tomorrow. Yeah, remember back when life was simpler, and she was just a lesbian.
不管怎樣,她們想讓我明天跟她們一起去做超音波檢查。記得以前生活那么簡單,她也只是個女同性戀。
Chandler: uh, those were the days.
這就是過去的生活啊。
Rachel: So what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做?
Ross: I have no idea. No matter what I do, though, I'm still gonna be a father.
我也不知道。不管我怎么做,我都是要當爹了。
Joey: Well, this is still ruined, right?
這還是已經毀了,不是嗎?
Mrs. Geller: Oh, Martha Ludwin's daughter is gonna call you. (Tastes a snack)Mmm! What's that curry taste?
瑪莎路金的女兒會打電話給你。怎么會有咖哩味?
Monica: Curry.
咖哩。
Mrs. Geller: Mmmm!...
Ross: I I think they're great! I, I really do. I...
我,我覺得這個很好吃,真的。
Mr. Geller: (To Ross) Do you remember the Ludwins? The big one had a thing for you, didn't she?
你還記得路金一家人?他們的大女兒喜歡你,對不?
Mrs. Geller: They all had a thing for him.
他們一家都很喜歡他。
Ross: Aw, Mom...
老媽,不要這樣。
Monica: I'm sorry, why is this girl going to call me?
打擾一下,這個女孩為何要打電話給我?
Mrs. Geller: Oh, she just graduated, and she wants to be something in cooking, or food, or.... I don't know. Anyway, I told her you had a restaurant.
她剛畢業,想找份跟烹飪或食物有關的工作,或者我不知道,不過,告訴她你開了一家餐館。
Monica: No Mom, I don't have a restaurant, I work in a restaurant.
不,媽,我沒開餐館,我是在餐館工作。
Mrs. Geller: Well, they don't have to know that.
他們不需要知道。
Monica: Ross, could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please?
Ross,能過來幫我做意大利面嗎?
Mrs. Geller: Oh, we're having spaghetti! That's.... easy.
我們吃意大利面呀?這太簡單了。

?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 王子奇个人资料| 中国往事演员表| 破晓东方演员表名单| 黄婉伶| 南方车站的聚会| 常蓝天| 日韩成人av电影77777| 钦差大臣演员表| department什么意思| 美女亲热| 凯登·克劳丝| 谢容儿| 基础设施建设产业市场| 我爱发明鬼畜视频| 解毒咒| 斧头(俄罗斯电影) 战争片| 莫比乌斯电影在线观看全集高清 | 羽毛球队名诙谐有趣的名字| baoru| ymxk| 杨贵妃电视剧| 02j331| 瓶邪图片| 我想成为影之强者| 脚部反射区图解大全高清| 美女下面| 集体生活成就我教学设计| 黄色网址视频| 熊涛| 红蔷薇 电视剧| 西部往事 电影| 爸爸去哪儿第一季是哪一年播出| 神宫寺奈绪作品| 吴婷个人资料及照片| 喝醉的图片| 电影土耳其狂欢| 小泽真珠| 电视剧热播剧大全| 男生魔鬼训练压腿| 好好操视频| 韩国手机电影|