Uh, sorry.
抱歉
Miss Baker?
貝克小姐?
I am Fahim.
我是法希姆
Oh, Fahim, hi! Pleased to meet you.
法希姆,嗨,很高興見到你
The car is over here and we go.
車子就在這,我們走吧
She says, uh... "Welcome to Afghanistan."
她說"歡迎來到阿富汗"
Okay, let's go.
好的,我們走
Here is your local mobile. The number is on the back.
這是你在這里使用的手機 號碼就在后面
Yeah, I ordered some money last week. Still in the post. I'll fix you up next week. Okay.
是的,我上周要了一些錢 現在還沒到 我下周給你答復 好的
Yes, the air here takes some getting used to.
是的,這里的空氣得 花點時間才能適應
It's quite polluted with feces.
有一股排泄物的味道
Ah, here she is! How are you, Kim?
她來了,你好嗎,金姆?
My name's Nic.
我叫尼克
I'll be doing your security. I'll take your bag.
我負責你的安全 我來給你拿包
Fahim. The police are giving me shit for parking here.
法希姆,警察對我停車在這 唧唧歪歪了
They just want money.
他們只想要錢
Wait, oh, no. Um, do you need money?
等等,不,你需要錢嗎?
Hey! Hey! I'm sorry. Sorry. Piss off!
嘿,嘿 很抱歉,抱歉 滾開
Remember that we are at altitude here, so drink plenty of water while you acclimatize.
要記住我們在高海拔地區 所以要記得喝夠飲水
Where did you learn English?
你在哪學的英語?
At medical school. I was a doctor.
在醫學院,我以前是醫生
Listen, rest up tonight.
聽著,今晚好好休息
Tomorrow, I'll drive you to the base for your embed.
明天,我送你去你入駐的基地
And just one bag, but make sure you pack extra socks and knickers.
只能帶一個袋子 要多帶襪子和短褲
That's like, um, it's like "panties," yeah?
我指的是"短內褲",懂嗎?
So, you've been embedded before, then?
那么,你之前去部隊體驗過生活嗎?
Not really. We all did hostilezone training in 2001.
也不是,我們在2001年接受過在敵方地區生存的訓練
They taught us to open our mouths if we get mortared... That kind of stuff.
他們教我們在被人 抓住時要記得配合 諸如此類的東西