Kim, this is Tall Brian.
金姆,這位是高布萊恩
Brian Hooper. Tall Brian. Hi. I'm your shooter.
我是布萊恩·霍珀,高布萊恩 嗨 我是你的攝影師
So, is there another Brian around here somewhere that you're taller than?
那么,這附近還有一個比你矮的 名叫布萊恩的人?
Short Brian. Works for Reuters.
矮布萊恩,路透社的人
Couldn't one of you just be "Brian"?
你們中不能有一個就叫"布萊恩"嗎?
Fair enough. Didn't think of that.
說的對,我沒想過
Also Short Brian's dead.
對了,矮布萊恩死了
Oh, fuck. Really? Yes.
該死,真的嗎? 是的
Anyway, welcome to the Fun House.
總之,歡迎來到游樂園
This is your room.
這是你的房間
Is there a shower?
有洗澡的地方嗎?
No, he didn't. The zoo?
不,不是吧,動物園?
You fucking tourist!
你這該死的游客
Uh, shit. Sorry. I'm trying to find the shower?
該死,抱歉,我想找洗澡的地兒
You're the new girl.
你是那新來的姑娘
Oh, my God. Uh... Kim Baker.
我的天,我是金姆·貝克
Just got here from New York.
我剛從紐約到這里
I'm Tanya. Oh, my God,it's so nice to have another woman in the house!
我是譚雅,我的天 這里多一個女人真是太好了
I love that lippy color. What is that?
我喜歡你的唇彩,是什么牌子的?
No, they're just really chapped.
不,那些是真正的裂痕
Oh, you poor thing. Can I get you anything?
可憐的家伙,我能幫你什么?
I'm sorry, I'm freaking out because I saw your special about your embed in Korengal, and it was amazing.
抱歉,我嚇壞了 因為我看過你在克倫加爾插隊的 特別報道,那太棒了
Thank you. That's so sweet.
謝謝你,說的真好
Where's the shower? Yes. This way.
在哪能洗澡?好的,走這邊