How you doing?
你好嗎?
It's bananas here. It's, um...
這里太蕭條了
My nose is running. There's shit in the air,
空氣中一直充斥著一股屎尿味
literally.
是真的
And. I don't think I can do this.
還有 我想我做不到
Do what? Kim?
做什么?金姆?
I don't think I can do this.
我認為我做不到
I'm sorry, Colonel, I can't accept gifts as a journalist.
抱歉,上校,作為一名記者 我是不能接受禮物的
Okay. So lodging, transport, chow and protection, that's all you can accept?
好的 那么寄宿,交通運輸 食物和保護 就是你所能接受的東西?
I'll do my best to stay objective.
我將盡力保持客觀
I don't care if you can do your job. I care if my men can.
我不在乎你是否能完成任務 我在乎的是我的手下能否完成
Are you familiar with the term "fourtenfour", Miss Baker?
貝克小姐,你熟悉"四十四”理論嗎?
I am not, Colonel.
沒聽說過,上校
It refers to women who are fours back home become tens when they ship out and when they're back stateside, they become fours again.
指的是在祖國能打四分的女人 到了國外就能得十分 當他們回到美國本土 就又只能打四分了
Are you saying I'm a four?
你的意思是我能打四分?
I'm saying you carry an orange fucking backpack.
我說的是你背著 一個該死的橙色背包
I've seen people with actual experience make bad decisions here.
我看過不少人在這個 地方做了錯誤的決定
So while you're outside the wire with my men, you will in no way distract them, understood?
所以當你和我的人在 外面執行任務時 就千萬不要讓他們分心,明白嗎?
Are you asking me not to sleep with your soldiers?
你是在讓我別和你的士兵們上床嗎?
No, not "soldiers." Marines.
不,不是士兵們,是海軍陸戰隊員
You're not here to sleep with or perform jobs of any type on my Marines. Clear copy, Miss Baker?
你來這里不是為了睡遍或者勾引遍我的陸戰隊員明白了嗎,貝克小姐?
Copy that. Good.
懂了 很好
We'll get you out to a FOB as soon as we find a ride for you.
只要我們找到合適的時機 就會把你送走的
In the meantime, Captain Stern here will see to it that you get a wet hootch.
在此期間,斯特恩上尉將會盡量為你安排"一瓶濕的烈酒"
A what?
什么?
It's a tent with a shower.
是指能洗澡的帳篷
Unless you'd prefer a dry hootch.
除非你更愿意做不帶 沐浴設施的帳篷
I would not, sir.
我不愿意,長官