What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
It means, "Oh, what a terrible event!" Uhhuh.
意思是"真可怕"
Miss Baker. Colonel Hollanek is coming to Norton tomorrow to check on some of our PRT work. And you and your crew are clear to tag along.
貝克小姐 霍蘭尼克上校明天要去諾頓 檢查一下我們的任務進展情況 你和你的組員們可以跟隨前往
Great, thanks.
很好,謝謝
Rolls out at zerosix.
零六出發
That's six a.m.
就是早上六點
I know that, yeah.
我知道,是的
Fire!
開火
Come on, let's go! Get this shit together! We gotta move!
快點,我們走 整理好東西,我們得走了
Fucking hands out of your pockets! You think you're in the fucking Army?
交出你的背包 你覺得你這是在陸軍部隊嗎?
What is this?
這是什么?
Uh, that's my supplies. Camera stuff.
是我的物資和攝像器材
You fucking kidding me?
你在逗我嗎?
This is an orange ruck. No, ma'am. Not on my vehicle.
這是個橙色的袋子 不,夫人,不準帶上我的車
The girl at the North Face store said it was, like, military grade.
樂斯菲斯店的售貨員 說過這是軍方級別的東西
Well, where are you gonna hide it? Inside a fucking sunset?
那你要把它藏在哪? 藏在日落的余暉里嗎?
I mean, even the Dutch Army don't wear orange.
連荷蘭的軍隊都 不帶橙色的裝備
Fix it.
處理好
How do I fix it?
我要怎么處理?
Got to stay hydrated, ma'am.
得保持水分,女士
Coughlin. I didn't recognize you.
考夫林,我都沒認出你來
That's 'cause I'm in warrior mode.
那是因為我現在是勇者模式
It makes me taller.
讓我顯得更高大
Enjoy the ride, ma'am.
好好享受吧,女士