I'm getting nervous, Walter.
我很緊張 華特
Hey, this is an ocean.
嘿 這是某片海洋
That's a boat.
那是艘船
"Erkigsnek."
"厄基斯那克"
He was near this boat.
他在那艘船附近
See you in a few.
一會兒見
I'll check the mailroom.
我去查看一下收發室
Final cover.
終刊封面
Big responsibility.
責任重大啊
Oh, is that my quintessence?
哦 這是我想要的“精髓”嗎?
No. We're prepping the wetting agents on that to start the process.
不是 我們正在為開始做準備呢
Really? Because it looks like you're playing with toys.
真的嗎? 因為你好像還在玩玩具
No, this is a gift.
不是 這個是禮物
Yeah, the negative needs to go through a very technical... I'm sorry. I can't have a professional conversation with you.
底片需要經過一系列專業的...抱歉 我沒辦法和你進行有關專業的對話
You and your little blonde pal.
你和你的金發小伙伴
Let's... You can't walk through the office with him. Let's have it. I'll put it away.
我們... 你不能帶著他穿過辦公室 給我吧 我會收起來的
Give me the toy, man! No! Now.
把玩具給我! 不! 現在!
This is a place of business, not a place of jellyman toys!
這是工作的地方 不是玩玩具的地方!
Get off it!
放手!
No, I'm taking it!
不 我不放!
You can't just take my stuff!
你不能拿走我的東西
It's mine! Give it to me!
那是我的! 給我!
No!
不!
Stop fiddling with sweets and little men!
別抓著我的小伙伴不放!
I'm trying to do my job!
這才是我該做的!
Are you the Tin Man?
你是鐵皮人嗎?
Need a little oil can?
需不需要給你上點油?
Jesus. Picture.
天啊 照片