Hey, Odessa.
嘿 歐黛紗
What?
什么?
Is there a larger apartment available the piano could fit in?
能否換個大點的公寓?能放下這個鋼琴的
Because it's a memento of our mom's.
那個是我媽媽的紀念物
That's a really big...
真的太大了...
Most people sell their really big mementos before they move here.
很多人在搬來之前都會把太大件的紀念物賣掉
My dad bought it for her the year they were married.
我爸爸在他們結婚那年給她買了這架鋼琴
It means a lot to her.
對她來說意味著很多
That's a villa. It's a little more costly... but it has a more generous, piano kind of size living room for you though.
這是個別墅 有點兒貴...但是它絕對寬敞 有足夠放得下鋼琴的客廳
Yeah. Yeah, this is good.
好的這個很好
On movein, you'd need first month's, last month's, and full deposit. That's $4700.
如果要搬進去 你需要有第一個月的 最后一個月的 以及全部的存款 四千七百塊錢
Yeah, okay.
好的 沒問題
Yeah, we'll take it.
我們會買的
I'll get the paperwork. The new villa comes open in three weeks. I'm guessing.
我去拿文件 新的別墅會在三周以后開放 我猜
Happy birthday.
生日快樂
Stretch Armstrong!
彈力強人!
That's cool.
棒極了
Yeah. Isn't that awesome? This was your favorite thing when we were little. Do you remember?
是啊 很不錯不是嗎? 這可是你小時候最喜歡的玩具 還記得嗎?
You want to do it?
還想來一次嗎?
Yeah, all right.
好啊
Come on, Stretch! Good, good!
來吧 使勁兒拉! 很好 很好!
Come on, we got to go.
好了 我們得走了
A villa, okay, but hey, I'm not the Queen of Sheba.
一幢別墅 好吧 但是搞清楚 我可不想太奢華
You got to have room for your piano.
你得有個能裝得下鋼琴的房間
You can stay at my place until it's ready.
那邊收拾好之前你就先住在我這邊吧
I won't be cramping your scene?
我在這兒不會太束縛你嗎?
My scene? No.
束縛我? 不會
And sorry we couldn't get you in here today.
很抱歉沒讓你今天住進去
Walter! Look what I found!
華特!你看我找到了什么!
This is from you and Tim Linderman.
這是你和蒂姆·林德曼的
Do you remember, we were gonna backpack Europe?
你還記不記得 那時候我們收拾東西準備去歐洲玩兒?
That June Dad died?
爸爸去世的那個六月?
Man! What is in here?
伙計! 來看看里面有什么?
That's my Walter box.
那是我的家族盒子
Some of my Walter knickknacks and keepsakes.
有一些咱們家的小擺設和紀念品什么的