Here's the contact sheet.
這是相版
What do you see?
你看到什么了?
This photo cluster. These three.
那送來的膠卷
They're the only printable ones.
只有這三張是有圖像的
He took them around the same time he took twentyfive.
這幾張是他在拍二十五號的同時拍的
They could give us a clue to where Sean is.
根據這些線索可能能找到肖恩
Blow them up, all right?
洗出這幾張 好嗎?
Cool.
好的
Hey. Walter, right?
嘿 華特 是嗎?
Yeah.
是的
So, I called Peg about Sean. She's gonna get back to me.
我跟佩吉說了肖恩的事情了 她會回電話給我
Oh! Hey, thanks.
哦! 嘿 謝謝了
Cool glasses, very Sand People.
好酷的眼鏡 很有沙人的感覺
These? No, these are loupes.
這個嗎? 不是的 這是小型放大鏡
They're for work. They magnify the... Is that twentyfive? Can I see?
我工作的時候用的 它能放大... 這就是二十五號嗎? 我能看看嗎?
That's... No. I can't quite find twenty five... just now.
這個...不是 我還沒找到二十五號...目前來說
You can't find it?
你沒找到?
Yeah. That's why I'm trying to find Sean.
是的 所以我才想要去找肖恩
I'm trying to track him down somehow with these other images.
我試著根據其他的照片找到他的下落
His whereabouts?
他的行蹤嗎?
Yeah.
是的