Can we... What am I doing up here? What's going on?
我們... 我現在在這里干什么? 下面該怎么辦?
We'll receive it now from Negative Assets. This gentleman. The last man in. Negative Assets. What's that?
我們現在向底片資產部拿到這個底片 就是那位先生 最后一個進來的 底片資產部 那是什么?
Ah, Major Tom. Can I get that?
啊 湯姆上校 能把照片給我嗎?
It's being processed.
底片還在處理中
All right. Well, let's do it. Let's process some quintessence.
好的 那現在開工吧 去搞定那生活的精髓吧
Come on. Go. Now. That's why I'm clapping.
開始吧 行動起 馬上 這就是拍手的原因
When do we go to press? Two and a half weeks.
我們什么時候印刷? 兩周半后
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'm Walter.
我叫華特
Cheryl. Mitty.
我叫謝爾 米蒂
Melhoff.
梅霍芙
Yes. You work in Photo Accounts, right?
沒錯 你在攝影師賬戶部工作 是嗎?
I do.
是的
Negative Assets.
你在底片資產部
Yes. I am.
是的
You're processing the last cover photo. That's a big deal.
你在處理最后一期封面照片 那可是件大工程
Yeah, it's... there's a... we have a glitch. Mini, on that one right now. I wanted to say, to you... do you maybe have an address for Sean O'Connell?
是的 這個... 有一點... 我們遇到一點困難 一點點小問題 我想跟你說... 你有沒有肖恩·奧康奈爾的住址?
Um... It's not really that easy with him. He moves around so much. I don't.
唔... 這可能不好找 他居無定所 我不知道
Yeah, he's on a freelance. I don't know where and he doesn't have a phone.
是啊 他是自由投稿者 我不知道他的住址 而且他也沒有電話
No phone? He's old school. Yeah.
沒有電話? 他很傳統 是的
But, you know, why don't I check with Peg?
對了 我去找佩吉查一下吧?
I know she just processed a check for him.
她剛剛準備了一張給肖恩的支票
And we could track his payout maybe. Find him that way?
我們也許可以查送信地址 用這種方式找他?
Cool. Very cool. Okay.
很好 太好了 好的
Walter. Yes.
你叫華特 是的
I'm on it.
我去辦
Thanks.
謝謝
Yes. Are you coming?
你要進來嗎?
Yes, I'm not.
是的 不用了
Yes, I have to stay.
是的 我得呆在這兒