You made the best mix tapes!
你做的音樂選集是最棒的!
Oh, man.
天啊
What? What's that?
怎么了? 那是什么?
Travel journal Dad gave me.
爸爸給我的旅行日志
Oh.You should donate that, because you never used it, to a poor kid.
你應該把它捐了 因為你從來沒用過 捐給貧困的小孩子吧
A poor kid who's gonna travel to Europe?
一個準備去歐洲旅行的貧困小孩嗎?
Look at you and your dad!
你看你和你爸爸!
Is that my tournament one?
那個是我比賽的那張照片嗎?
He was so proud of this.
他對這個得意的不得了
Sharing your accomplishments with the whole world.
他真想和全世界分享你的成就
It's from the Fairview Smalltowner, Mom.
那只是個小鎮上的比賽 媽媽
Well, I really liked that nifty mohawk.
我真的超喜歡那個帥帥的莫霍克頭
You know, when your daddy died... and then you went to work in that pizza place...the one that was named after a father, had that father kind of name.
你知道嗎 你爸爸去世后...你就去比薩店工作...那家店以一個父親命名 就是類似父親的名字
Papa John's. Yeah, delivery.
棒約翰 是的 送外賣
And I thought perhaps that it was really sad for you... working in a restaurant named after a father after your father just died.
那個時候我就想...在你爸爸去世后 在一個那樣名字的店里工作 你會很難過吧
I never even thought about that.
我從來沒往那方面想
Probably because I didn't call Dad "Papa."
可能是因為我從來不叫老爸 "爸爸"吧
You had a weird style.
你穿得真怪
That wasn't my style. That was a uniform. KFC.
不是我穿得怪 那個是肯德基的制服
My worker bee.
我家勤勞的小蜜蜂
Okay, you know what? I got to go.
好了 知道嗎? 我得走了
We're getting you into a villa situation, okay?
我們會讓你盡快住進別墅 好嗎?
Okay. Good, everybody?
好的 很好 我走了
My worker bee... and my performance artist bee! Thank you, Mom.
我家勤勞的小蜜蜂...還有我家愛表演的小蜜蜂! 謝謝你 媽媽
Hernando. Hey.
赫南多 嘿
I don't see anything. Upper middle.
我什么都沒看到 在中間偏上
It's faint. There's a word in the water.
很模糊 但是水里的確有字