The doctor said I should be out of surgery by 10:00.
醫生說10點我手術就做完了。
Okay. And Sheldon really believes we're at a public swimming pool?
好的。謝爾頓真的會相信我們去公共泳池游泳了嗎?
He was so busy figuring out how many parts per million of urine we'd be floating around in, he didn't even question it.
他肯定會忙著算我們泡在含百萬分之多少的尿液里,沒空起疑心。
18 parts per million. And he's still doing it.
百萬分之18。他仍執意要去。
Don't worry about that. I'm happy to take you to work.
別管他們啦。我很開心能載你去上班。
Well, thank you. And Leonard never lets me have French toast sticks in the car. I can't have syrupy fingers, but he can do the backstroke in a toilet bowl.
謝謝你。萊納德從來不準我在車里吃法式吐司條。我不能有沾上糖漿的手指,但他卻能在馬桶里仰泳。
It's nice they're getting exercise.
他們鍛煉身體也是好事啊。
Although now that I think about it, Leonard would never go swimming in public without his swim shirt.
現在仔細想想,萊納德去公共場合游泳時,一定會穿上他的游泳衣。
I'm sure he brought it.
他肯定帶了。
No, but last year, at Magic Mountain, he got such a bad sunburn, we had to cut him out of it.
不可能,去年在魔術山游樂場他嚴重曬傷,得把泳衣剪掉才能脫下來。
He probably got a new one. Finish your breakfast. Look, there's an entire section of my dashboard that doesn't have any syrup on it.
他可能買了新的。快吃你的早餐。瞧,我儀表板上還有一整塊區域沒有糖漿呢,快去亂沾。
You're acting odd. Why?
你舉止好奇怪。怎么了?
I'm odd all the time, everyone knows that. Just last night, I tried to see how many fava beans I could fit in my mouth.
我向來舉止古怪,每個人都知道。昨晚我還往自己嘴里塞蠶豆試試到底能塞多少顆呢。
Tell me the truth. -28.
告訴我實話。-28顆。
Come on. - Fifty-six.
老實點。-其實是56顆啦。
Amy! What's going on?
艾米!到底怎么回事?
All right. Don't get upset, but...an earlier appointment opened up for Leonard and he's getting the surgery right now.
好吧。別生氣哦,萊納德得到一個提前做手術的機會,現在他應該在做手術中呢。
I see.
我明白了。