If you had ripped jeans and a leather jacket, you'd be like the toughest kid on the Disney Channel. So, anything else planned for tonight?
如果你再穿上破爛的牛仔褲和皮夾克,你就可以當迪士尼兒童臺中的校霸了。今晚還有什么安排嗎?
Oh, everything. Getting our picture taken, slow-dancing, being elected prom king.
舞會一切要做的事。跟大家照相 、慢舞、被選為舞會國王。
Pointing out that kings aren't elected. It's gonna be off the hook.
再指正大家,國王不是民選的。到時候肯定爽翻天。
And while you're at it, I know that at this age your hormones are raging, but just because all your friends are having sex doesn't mean you have to.
既然你提起了,我知道在這個年齡你的荷爾蒙激增,雖然你的朋友們都在嘿咻,不見得你也非得去做。
Why would you say that?
你何出此言?
You know, 'cause...'cause a lot of people lose their virginity on prom night.
因為...很多人的初夜都是在畢業舞會上失去的。
Penny implied the same thing. Is this true?
佩妮也暗示過這個。是真的嗎?
Just relax, it's a joke. You don't have hormones.
放輕松,我開玩笑的。你根本沒有荷爾蒙。
Wow, you look amazing.
你真漂亮。
Thank you, so do you.
謝謝,你也很帥。
Sheldon, you look so handsome.
謝爾頓,你真帥氣。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Sheldon, doesn't Amy look hot? That's got to put some starch in the upper flermin.
謝爾頓,艾米不漂亮嗎?是不是讓你的"上殖器"都活躍起來啦。
What's that?
什么東西?
Oh, it's a scaly genital organ that grows between his shoulder blades. Try not to touch it when you're dancing.
那是長在他肩胛骨之間的鱗狀生殖器。跳舞的時候小心別碰著了。
Excuse me.
失陪了。
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
I can't do this. And for your information, Leonard, the upper flermin doesn't grow between my shoulder blades, it grows out of the belly button on my neck.
我做不到。萊納德,我告訴你,"上殖器"不是長在我的肩胛骨之間,而是從我脖子的肚臍孔上長出來的。
He's right, I was thinking of the lower flermin.
他說得對,我剛才說成"下殖器"了。