Very funny.
真好笑。
Well, you wouldn't have asked me either.
不過你肯定也不會邀請我。
I would have asked you. In my head. On the way home. While I was having a good cry.
我肯定會邀請你。在我腦子里。在回家的路上。大哭的時候邀請你。
Sheldon, can I come in?
謝爾頓,我能進來嗎?
I don't think that's a good idea.
我覺得還是算了吧。
Why not?
為什么?
According to an online message board, I may be having a panic attack.
根據網上的留言板說,我可能是恐慌癥犯了。"足球媽媽09"也有同樣的癥狀。
SoccerMom09 had similar symptoms. But to be fair, the twins were a real handful that day.
不過說實話,她的雙胞胎那天的確很不乖。
You're making me worry. What's going on?
你讓我很擔心。到底怎么回事?
What's going on is we're about to go to a prom.
事情是我們要去參加畢業舞會。
And there's a great deal of pressure on young couples like us to engage in what Mr. Bob Eubanks called making whoopee.
對我們這樣的青年情侶來說,要做到鮑勃·尤班克斯說的那樣"肆意狂歡" 有很大壓力。(鮑勃·尤班克斯:美國新婚游戲節目主持人)
What pressure? All I said was you look handsome. Can you please open the door?
什么壓力?我不過就說了你好帥。把門打開好嗎?
It's not just that. Leonard and Penny also made comments about it.
不光是這樣。萊納德和佩妮也說了這事。
And I'm not blind. Even I looked twice when I saw my posterior in these tuxedo pants.
我又不是瞎子,我都忍不住多看兩眼我的翹臀裹在禮服褲里的樣子。
So, I met Jeanie at your Aunt Gladys'. She passed me the Manischewitz, I took one look at this punim, and I almost plotzed on the kugel.
我跟珍妮相識于你阿姨格拉蒂家。她遞給我猶太典禮酒,我看了這猶太美女一眼,差點猶太式"噴"到猶太布丁上。
Is this what I sound like when I talk about India?
我談論印度時也這么煩人嗎?
So, my mother's okay with this?
我媽對此沒意見嗎?
Why would your mother have a problem with me and Stuart?
你媽干嘛對我和斯圖爾特有意見?
Cause they have a weird, inappropriate relationship.
因為他們之間存在著不恰當的逾越之舉。
Weirder than what you and I did in my dad's Corolla?
比咱倆在我爸車里"做"的事還逾越嗎?