This is so messed up.
真是太"糟糕"了。
I know, I'm having the best time.
我知道,我看得好開心啊。
Why would you even come to this? Didn't you know I'd be here?
你今天為什么要來?你不是知道我也會在場嗎?
It was a long time ago, Howard.
那事都過去多久了,霍華德。
And you're only second cousins, who cares?
而且你倆是二等堂姐弟,有啥關系?(珍妮與霍華德關系為同房遠堂,也就是外國人眼中二等堂(second cousin))
So, you knew and you brought her anyway?
你明知道這事還非要帶她來嗎?
Oh, so she's good enough for Howard, but not for me? !
霍德華能上她,我卻不能上嗎?!
Yeah. Yeah, go have weird relationships with your own mother and cousin. This is his turf. Yeah.
沒錯。滾回家和你自己媽媽、堂姐玩不倫去吧。這是他的地盤。說得對。
Well, I might not have asked you to dance then, but I will ask you now.
我當年可能不會邀請你跳舞,但讓我現在邀請你吧。
There's no music.
可是沒音樂啊。
I don't care. We'll make our own music.
我不管。咱們自己制造音樂嘛。
My God, who's the dork now?
瞧瞧,現在誰像個傻瓜啊?
Thank you for wearing your flats.
謝謝你穿了平跟鞋。
Thank you for wearing your heels.
謝謝你穿了高跟鞋。
Look at me. Dancing with the prettiest girl at the prom.
看我多有出息。和舞會中最美的姑娘一起跳舞。
Want to take a picture of us and send it to your old friends in the chess club?
想不想拍張合影發給你國際象棋俱樂部的朋友啊?
I sent them a bikini shot of you years ago.
我幾年前就把你的泳裝照發給他們了。
This is nice. I kind of wish no one else was coming.
這樣真好。我都有點希望其他人不來了。
I know, me, too. But it will be fun to have a prom without all the drama.
我也這么想。但能過個不混亂的畢業舞會也不錯。
Howie, get off of him!
華仔,放開他!
Not until he stops humping his way up my family tree!
除非這只豬不再專拱我家的白菜!