This is an easy one. You love this guy.
這題很簡單。你很喜歡他。
Me.
我自己。
Come on. He's an underappreciated genius.
不是,他是個不夠受人敬仰的天才。
Still think it's me.
依然覺得是我自己。
It's not you. Now think, there's a car named after him.
不是你。再想想,有車以他的名字命名。("特斯拉"電動車:美國一家專門生產純電動車的公司)。
Of course there is. The Mini Cooper 'cause it's me.
當然有啦。迷你"庫伯"嘛,因為答案就是我。(寶馬旗下的迷你有一車款為迷你"庫伯")。
How about this: he's a poor man's Sheldon Cooper.
我換個方式說:他是降級版的謝爾頓·庫伯。
Oh, Tesla.
特斯拉。(尼古拉·特斯拉:偉大的發明家,物理學家,機械/電機工程師)。
Hey. -Hi. How'd it go?
好啊。-好啊。怎么樣?
Oh, not fun. The doctor shoved a camera up into my sinuses.
慘啊。醫生把一個攝像頭塞進了我的鼻竇。
Yeah, I watched. It was like the scary boat tunnel in Willy Wonka.
我看了。像《查理與巧克力工廠》里那段嚇人的船游。(該電影中有一段在陰森山洞中船游參觀的劇情)。
Did they figure out what's wrong?
查出是什么問題了嗎?
Yeah. It's a deviated septum. The surgery to correct it is simple. He's gonna do it next week.
查出了,是鼻中隔偏曲。矯正手術很簡單,醫生下周給我做。(鼻中隔偏曲:鼻中隔偏離中線且引起臨床癥狀的一種鼻內畸型)。
Why would you have surgery?
你為什么要做手術?
Because I can't breathe.
因為我呼吸不順。
I snore, I get sinus infections...-Yeah, back off, he's all mine.
打呼,還會鼻竇發炎...-滾開,這"搶手貨"是我的。
But you don't have a life-threatening condition. Why would you take the risk of surgery?
但這又不是有生命危險的毛病,你為什么要以身犯險做手術呢?
Sheldon, it's a routine procedure. I've heard you complain about his snoring.
謝爾頓,這只是常規手術。我也聽你抱怨過他打呼很大聲啊。
We...Yes, for the first five or six years, but I've gotten used to it. It helps me sleep. He's like my mucus-powered white noise machine.
是啊,同住的頭五六年是這樣的,但我都已經慢慢習慣了。而且還能助我入眠呢。他就像我的鼻黏液動力助眠儀。
Sheldon, I'm gonna get the surgery, it's no big deal. End of story.
謝爾頓,我要做這個手術,不用大驚小怪。不必多說了。
Very well. I'm done talking about it.
行,那我也不多說了。
Thank you.
謝謝。
I believe it was your turn in the game.
我記得現在是輪到你猜了吧。
Okay.
好的。
Let's see...Oh, this person is most famous for never having gotten his nose mutilated with elective surgery
我想想...這個人最出名的,就是絕不會讓鼻子接受非必要手術的殘害,
and never living the rest of his life in the shadows as a hideous, disfigured freak.
更不會讓自己下半輩子活在丑陋畸形的妖怪陰影之下。
I think you could give a better clue.
我覺得你能給出更好的提示。
I don't. I'm not even sure if that's a person or a typo.
給不出啊。我都不知道那是人名,還是打錯字。(Jay-Z)。