Okay, why?
能告訴我為什么嗎?
I'm listening to you snore. I'm wondering how I'll ever sleep without it.
我來聽你打呼啊。我在想日后聽不見了,該如何入眠。
If it helps you sleep, then why are you sitting here staring at me like the albino boogeyman?
如果能助你入眠,那你為什么還坐在這里盯著我?像個白化癥版的夜魔鬼。
Really, Leonard-- insults? After I spent two hours in your closet, waiting for you to fall asleep?
萊納德,羞辱我你忍心嗎?為了等你睡著,我可是在你衣柜里蹲點了兩個小時呢。
What's your problem?
你到底要干什么?
If the surgery is successful, the snoring is gone. And if you die during surgery the snoring is gone.
如果手術成功了,打呼會消失。但如果你手術臺上死了,打呼也會消失。
It sounds like either way, I finally get some rest.
所以無論如何,你都不會來煩我了。
I have to be honest with you Leonard, I'm truly worried.
萊納德,我實話告訴你,我真的很擔心。
I-I told you, there's nothing to worry about.
我跟你說了,沒什么好擔心的。
Well, I've been doing some research and I've learned that one in 700,000 people die from general anesthesia.
我去查了些資料,每70萬做全身麻醉的人中就有1人死亡呢。
Buddy, w...Do you realize that that also means 699,999 people don't die?
兄弟,那你知道這就代表有另外69萬9千9百99人沒死嗎?
I suppose that's true. You're such a glass half-full kind of guy. I'm going to miss that.
你說得也沒錯。你真是個樂觀的人啊。我會緬懷你的樂觀的。
Oh, so, my, uh, parents' 40th anniversary's coming up and I can't think of a thing to get them.
我爸媽的結婚40周年紀念日快到了,我想不出該送他們什么。
Damn, can you imagine being married to someone for 40 years?
靠,你能想像跟一個人結婚40年之久嗎?
Not anymore.
想像不到了。