Ooh, I have an idea. Maybe we can have, like, a prom do-over.
喂,我有個主意。我們可以來一個二次舞會啊。
Oh, that would be so much fun. We could decorate the roof and make the guys wear tuxedos.
那應該會很好玩吧。我們可以布置一下屋頂,讓他們穿晚禮服。
Ooh, and get our hair done, and slow-dance.
我們也去弄好頭發,然后與他們跳慢舞。
Okay, guys, trust me, as someone who's been to, like, seven proms, it is never as good as you want it to be.
兩位,相信我。作為去過大概有七場畢業舞會的人,舞會永遠不會如你們想象中那般美好。
You went to seven proms?
你去了七場舞會嗎?
Yeah, let's see. Uh, four "Under the Seas," Two "Enchanted Evenings," and one "Night to Remember" that...I cannot remember for the life of me.
對,我想想。四場"深海主題" 、兩場"魔法奇緣"、一場"難忘之夜"。那一夜我可是喝到一點都記不得
Hey. -Hey.
嘿。-嘿。
Hey, where's Bernadette?
嘿,伯納黛特呢?
She and Amy are out dress shopping for their prom thing.
她跟艾米出去買舞會的禮服了。
Oh, yeah, I got that Evite. Ever since I saw Pretty in Pink, I've wanted to go to an American prom.
我有收到電郵邀請。我看完《紅粉佳人》后我也好想參加美國人的畢業舞會。(《紅粉佳人》:1986年青春愛情校園電影,片中有畢業舞會橋段)
But then I saw Carrie, and I did not want to go to an American prom.
但看完《魔女嘉麗》,我又一點都不想參加美國的畢業舞會了。(《魔女嘉麗》:驚悚電影,有1976與2013兩個版本。片中女主角在舞會上展開了一場大屠殺)
But then I saw Never Been Kissed, and I'm back on the prom bandwagon. This prom thing's been a real roller coaster.
但我又看了《一吻定江山》,我又重新想參加畢業舞會了。(《一吻定江山》:1990年浪漫喜劇電影,也有浪漫舞會橋段)畢業舞會這事真讓我的心大起大落啊。
Bernie's really excited. I-I could tell because her voice got so high, the beagle next door started howling.
妮妮很興奮呢。我知道她興奮是因為她聲音變超尖,隔壁的狗聽到都開始狗嚎了。(高音容易使狗開始嚎叫)
Did you go to your prom?
你有去畢業舞會嗎?
No. I had a date with a proper education. Instead of a tuxedo, I dressed myself in good habits.
沒。因為我與當個好學生有個約會。比起一身燕尾服,我養成一身好習慣。
Instead of spiked punch, I enjoyed the intoxicating flavor of knowledge.
比起摻了烈酒的潘趣酒,我更喜歡知識醉人的味道。(潘趣酒:含酒精度較低的飲料酒)
Instead of dancing in a gym, I shook my booty to the seductive rhythms...-Okay, okay. -...of AP Calculus.
比起在體育館里跳舞,我更愿意隨著AP微積分誘人的節奏...-夠了夠了。-...抖屁股。
How come you're not shopping with Amy and Bernadette?
你怎么沒有跟艾米和伯納黛特一起去采購呢?
Let me guess, you think the whole idea is lame?
我來猜猜,你覺得這個舞會主意爛爆了?
Well, who cares what I think? What do you think?
不要管我怎么想,你覺得如何?