Oh, hey, we ran into your mom at Benihana last night.
我們昨晚在鐵板燒店碰見你媽媽了。
Uh, yeah, she loves that place. Every time they flip a shrimp in the air, she practically leaps out of her seat to catch it.
是啊,她超愛去那里。每次大廚把大蝦翻炒到空中時,她會一個飛撲上去叼住。
That's why I don't take her to the Seaworld.
所以我從不帶她去海洋公園(喂海豚)。
I know you don't want to hear it, but she was there with Stuart.
我知道你不想聽到這事,但是她是跟斯圖爾特一起去的。
That's fine. I don't care.
隨便啊,我又無所謂。
It doesn't bug you when they go out on dates?
他們出去約會你不會不爽嗎?
They're not dating. They're just two friends who went out to dinner.
他們不是約會,只是兩個朋友一起出去吃飯。
And then went back to the home they share where they probably fell asleep in the matching pajamas she got them because they both just love penguins.
吃完一起回他們共住的房子,沒準睡覺時兩人還穿著你媽媽買的情侶睡衣,因為他們倆都喜歡企鵝。
Hey, lots of people wear matching pajamas who aren't dating.
很多不是情侶的人也穿著情侶睡衣啊。
Like who?
比如說?
Like you and your dog.
你和你的狗。
Don't rule out the dating.
話別說太早哦。
Fine, it bothers me. You happy?
行,我心里超不爽。你們高興了吧?
You think you've got problems.
你這問題算什么啊。
The gibbon is the only member of the ape family not classified as a great ape.
長臂猿是人猿總科中唯一不是大猿的猿類。
How is this helpful?
你這話對我有啥幫助?
All the non-human apes are classified as great apes except one.
所有非人類的猩猩全都歸在人猿總科下的人科里。
That means taxonomists created the entire category of lesser ape just to single out the poor gibbon as the weird kid on the playground.
這就表示,分類學家創造了小猿這個分類來孤立可憐的長臂猿。他就像操場上被排擠的小孩。
Now there's a hairy little fellow with a genuine beef.
這些毛茸茸的小伙心中才是真不爽呢。
But the gibbon doesn't know what it's categorized as. It doesn't even know it's called a gibbon.
但是長臂猿們不知道自己被分類成什么。它們都不知道自己叫長臂猿。
True. Sorry, kid, you've got it worse than a gibbon.
這倒是。抱歉,兄臺,你比長臂猿還慘。