Oh, good, you're here. Amy, I am so sorry.
太好了,你在這里。艾米,我真的很抱歉。
That has to wait. This weirdo locked the guys up in his basement. - What? !
那個等等再說,這瘋子把那幾個男生都鎖在他家地下室了。-什么?!
She seems nice. Who's she? - Just walk.
她人看著不錯,叫啥名???-趕緊走。
You can do this.
你一定可以的。
One ladder left!
還剩一個梯子了!
Oh-ho! -Yeah! - Yes! Next level!
太好了!-好耶!-太棒了!下一關!
Leonard, are you okay?
萊納德,你還好嗎?
Better than okay. I am having the game of my life!
超級棒。我正處于游戲人生的最巔峰!
Dr. Lorvis, isn't there something you want to say?
樂維斯醫生,你不是有話要說嗎?
Yes. I'm very sorry for locking you in my home.
對哦。我很抱歉把你們鎖在我家里。
Yeah, that was very uncool. Get the hammer! Get the hammer! Got it.
沒錯,這也太不夠意思了。抓那個錘子!抓那個錘子!成了。
Okay, Leonard, let's go!
好了,萊納德,我們回家吧!
J-Just hang on!
再等一下下!
Well, while we wait, would you like to see Tobey Maguire's prostate sonogram?
那個,你們等待的時候,想不想看看托比·馬奎爾的前列腺超聲波掃描?(《蜘蛛俠》主演)
Sure. Yeah.
好吧。
Oh, spoiler alert. Uh, he was worried about nothing.
劇透一下。他完全是想太多。
Yeah!
太棒啦!