Oh, could you hold the door?
請不要關門好嗎?
Nice flowers. - Thank you.
好美的花。-謝謝。
They're for a girl. Uh, I'm being implacable and relentless.
是送給一個姑娘的。我要綿延不絕永、無休止地糾纏她。
Isn't she lucky?
那姑娘得多幸運啊?
She keeps sending me mixed signals. But I-I think we both want the same thing.
她給我的信號曖昧不明。但我...我想我倆追求的東西是一樣的。
What's that?
追求什么?
Unconditional love.
無條件的愛。
I guess that's all anybody wants.
誰不想要這個呢。
I guess so.
沒錯。
Well, I hope you get it.
祝你成功。
One Mississippi, two Mississippi.
一大秒 、兩大秒。
Next game, let's switch helmets.
下一局,我們換著頭盔玩吧。
No, I'd look silly in that helmet.
不要,我戴你那個頭盔好蠢。
I-I can't take these.
我不能收你的花。
Well, why not? I mean, you want what I want. And we had two wonderful Mississippis.
為什么啊?你我追求的目標一致。我倆一起擁有過美好的兩大秒時間。
But what about the other girl?
那另一個姑娘怎么辦?
Oh, right. I'll tell her we should just be friends.
好吧。我會告訴她只做朋友。
Dr. Lorvis?
樂維斯醫生?
Penny, we should just be friends. Happy?
佩妮,我們還是當朋友吧。你高興了吧?
You think he bites?
你覺得這玩意會咬人嗎?
Stick your hand in there and find out.
把你的頭伸進去試試看吧。
You fooled me with that goat at the petting zoo. You will not fool me again.
上次在動物樂園看山羊時你就騙過我。這次休想再騙到我。