Hi. -Hey.
嗨。-嘿。
We brought snacks for movie night.
電影之夜我們帶零食來了。
Oh, great. I don't suppose you also brought napkins, clean bowls, utensils and a roll of toilet paper. -Right here.
太好了。你們不會順便還帶了餐巾紙、干凈的碗、餐具,外加一卷廁紙吧。-還真帶了。
You guys are the best.
你們最好了。
What's with the clothes?
這些衣服是怎么回事?
Well, with all the new stuff I bought for work, I needed to make room in my closet.
我為了工作買了不少職業裝,衣櫥得清出一些空位啊。
I meant why are they folded? But whatever. Ooh, what's this?
我是問這次衣服怎么是疊好的。不過隨便吧。這件是干嘛的?
That, believe it or not, is my prom dress.
說了怕你們不信,那是我當年的畢業舞會裙。
Wow, you still have it? I just assumed it was balled up in the corner of a barn somewhere.
你還留著啊?我還以為會急忙中被揉成一團,丟到谷倉的某個角落去了。
What kind of teenager did you think I was?
你把我當年想成是哪種人了啊?
Slutty. - Easy.
淫蕩。-風騷。
The word is "popular."
那是叫"受歡迎"好嗎。
How was your prom? Did you go?
你當年的舞會如何?你去了嗎?
No, but I was on clean-up crew.
沒,但我去打掃了。
Aw, that's sad.
太可憐了。
No, it was okay. The DJ let me dance one slow song with my mop before he shut down.
不會,其實也還行。DJ在收工前,讓我與我的拖把共舞了一曲慢歌。
Whenever I see a bucket of dirty water, I still hear "Lady in Red."
每當我看到一桶臟水,耳邊還會響起那曲《紅衣女郎》。
My prom was pretty terrible, too. I was so excited about my date, but it turned out he only asked me 'cause he liked my friend.
我當年的舞會也挺糟糕。當時我超興奮那個男生來約我,結果發現他是為了泡我朋友所以才來約我。
He spent the whole night talking about her.
他一整個晚上都在聊我的朋友。
Okay, we get it, you had a friend and a date. Stop bragging.
行行行,你有朋友又有人約。不要顯擺啦。
Doesn't matter. Prom is silly anyways.
無所謂啦。畢業舞會蠢爆了。
Easy for you to say; you probably went with the captain of the football team.
你說當然容易,你當年估計是跟橄欖球隊隊長一起去的。
No. I just made out with him a little while his date was puking.
才不是。我只是趁他的舞伴喝吐時偷偷跟他親熱了一番。
My date would've had to clean that up.
那嘔吐物就會是我的舞伴拖把來清理。