Dad, why are you banging your butt against the tube?
老爸,你干嗎老用屁股撞這管道啊?
I'm trying to butt-dial the house. It's number one on the speed-dial, so it should be easy.
我在試著用屁股往家里打電話。我把它設在了快撥一號鍵上,所以應該不會太困難。
Ralph's pizza. You want your usual, bobby?
拉爾夫披薩店。還是老幾樣,是吧鮑伯?
The house is on speed-dial two.
應該是快撥二號鍵。
Mom, phone. -You get it. -No, you get it.
老媽,接電話。-你去接。-我不去,你去。

Hi-yo. -Charlie, Charlie, it's daddy, honey.
嗨呦。-查莉,查莉,我是爸爸啊,寶貝。
Listen, go tell your mother we're stuck in a tube. At that kids' place at the mall. What's the name of this place?
聽著,去告訴你媽媽我們卡在管道里了。在一個游樂場。這地方叫什么?
Dad, she's two. -Good point. Charlie, go get your mommy. -Bye-bye.
爸 她才兩歲。-說得好。查莉,去找你媽媽。-拜拜。
Good going, dad.
干得好,老爸。
I'm not the one who got stuck in a tube. Well, I'm not the first one anyway.
卡在這里的又不是我。好吧,總之我不是第一個。
No, this is all your fault. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even need this stupid job.
不,這都怪你。要不是為了還清賬單,我才不會來找這白癡工作。
Hey, you're the one who went over her texting minutes. Actions do have consequences.
嘿,你才是那個透支話費的人。事出必有因。
Not for P.J.It's like you hold me to a totally different standard.
PJ怎么就沒事。就好像給我定制了另一套標準。
Yeah, I treat you differently. -But why?
沒錯,我對你是有所不同。-但這是為什么啊?
Look, Teddy, this isn't about P.J.This is about you. I have high expectations. That's why I'm tough on you.
聽著,泰迪,這不是關于PJ。這全是關于你。我對你抱有很大的期望。所以我才會對你嚴格要求。
Dad, that's not fair.
老爸,這太不公平了。
Oh, honey, look, I hold you to a high standard. Because you are capable of great things. -I am?
噢,寶貝,聽著,我為你樹立高標準嚴要求。因為你是個能干大事的人。-真的?
Well, in the future. Today you were defeated by an octopus costume. And a plastic tube. -Thanks, daddy.
那個,是在將來。今天你只是被章魚套裝和塑料管道打敗了的悲劇女。-謝謝,老爸。
What was that? -That sounded like...Whoa! Ow!
什么聲音?-聲音像是...天啊!疼啊!