Na na!
來拿啊!
Just wait till I get my tentacles on you.
你等著,我的觸手遲早會抓到你的。
Hey, I'm stuck. Could you help me? - No.
嘿,我卡里面了。帥哥幫幫我吧?-沒門。
Hello? Anybody? Kelp.
有人嗎?有人嗎?秋命啊。
Uh! I'm getting better, aren't I?
我打的越來越好了,是不是?
Yeah, mom. That time you only lost 6-1.
是啊,老媽。這次只是六比一慘敗。
Hey hey, excuse me, what are you doing?
嘿,嘿,你要干嘛?
I have to study for my history test tomorrow.
我要復習歷史了,明天有考試。
Put that book down and pick up the controller.
快把你的書放下,拿起游戲控制器。
Dad, mom won't let me do my homework.
爸,老媽不讓我學習。
You can do it when you finish playing.
和我打完了你再學。
I am so confused.
真是糾結啊。
Fine. You know what? Finish your stupid homework. Call me when you get your priorities straight.
好吧。隨便你,寫你的白癡作業吧。等你理清楚什么才是最重要的后再叫我吧。
Dad, dad, she's out of control. You have to talk to her.
老爸,老爸,她完全失去理性了。你必須去找她談談心。
Why? Because when I tell her to do things, she does them? Haven't you been paying attention to the way things work around here?
別傻了?你覺著她能聽我的嗎?你沒注意過我們家的情況嗎?
Well, what am I supposed to do?
是嗎,那我應該怎么做?
Well, it's easy. Next time you play her, you let her win.
很簡單。下次和她玩的時候,讓她贏。
Let her win? Have you ever seen her play? I'm not even sure that's possible.
讓她贏?你看見過她玩的嗎?我實在是質疑這個方法的可行性。
I'm sure you'll figure it out. All right, come on, get over there and study for your test.
我敢肯定你會想出辦法的。好了,快去復習功課吧。
Oh, I made that test up just to get rid of her. You want to play? -Yeah, sure.
噢,考試是我瞎說的,就為了能擺脫她。你想玩玩嗎?-好啊。
Hey Kayla. Are we going on a picnic?
嘿,凱拉。我們是要去野餐嗎?
Yes, we are. I have animal crackers, juice boxes. And pbj sandwiches cut into the shapes of stars.
猜對了。我帶了動物餅干,果汁。還有切成星狀的花生醬果醬三明治。
Wow, all my favorites.
哇,全是我愛吃的。
No, I brought them for Charlie, silly.
對不起,我是帶給查莉的,傻瓜。
Well, Charlie's not here. Mom took her to the playground.
那個,查莉不在家。媽媽帶她去操場了。
Oh. Well, let's go meet them there.
噢。好吧,那咱們去那里找他們。
You know what? I'm starting to think that you'd rather spend time with Charlie than with me.
告訴你吧,我開始在想你是不是更想和查莉在一起,而不是我。
What? That's crazy. Are you really jealous of a two-year-old?
什么?別瞎說了。你是不是在吃一個兩歲小孩的醋?
How can a hot guy like you be so insecure?
像你這樣的一個帥哥怎能如此缺乏自信呢?
Okay, I'm feeling a little better. -Yeah. -The "hot guy" part really helped.
好了,感覺好多了。-是啊。-“帥哥”那部分說的是實在精彩。