Hello? Teddy! -In here. -What...
有人嗎?泰迪!-這里呢。-什么...
So how was your first day?
你的第一天過得如何啊?
Get me out of here. I'm stuck.
把我弄出去。我卡住了。
Okay, all right. Don't worry. I'm coming in after you.
好吧。別慌。我馬上進來把你弄出去。
Oh, man, wow.
哦,天啊。
You know, if I had unlimited texting, this wouldn't have happened.
知道嗎,如果我沒有話費限制這就不會發生了。
Okay, I'm gonna try and push you out, okay?
好了,我試著把你推出去,行嗎?
Now try pulling.
使勁推啊。
Wow, you know what? You're really wedged in there, Teddy.
哇,你猜怎么著?你像楔子一樣卡死了,泰迪。
All right, okay, I'm gonna...I'm gonna go for help.
好了,我這就去找人...尋求幫助。
Uh-oh.
慘了。
Huh! -Ugh! Well, another good shot, mom.
呵!呃!好了,老媽,又是一記漂亮的擊球。
Is that a bell I hear? 'Cause you just got schooled.
那是表揚我呢嗎?因為你被我秒殺了。
Are you trash-talking me?
你是在和我挑釁嗎?
What's the matter? Can't take it? Gonna run home crying to your mommy?
被嚇到了嗎?不敢了嗎?快回家找媽媽哭去吧?
You are my mommy.
你就是我媽。
And you are my loser!
而你是我的手下敗將!
That's it. That's it, mom. Now I'm playing for real.
夠了。夠了,老媽。現在我玩真的了。
Let's do this. -Okay, let's to this.
那就讓我看看。-好了,準備受死吧。
Where did you learn how to do that?
你是從哪學的那招?
I found some cheats on the Internet. Didn't think I knew about cheats, did ya?
我在網上找到了作弊器。你是不是以為我不知道有作弊器啊?
I didn't think you knew about the Internet.
我以為你不知道有互聯網。