How could you? -I sorry.
你怎么能夠這樣對我?-我的錯。
Oh, I can't stay mad at you. -I wuv P.J.
噢,真是拿你沒辦法。-我耐PJ。
Save it for the mall. We're going back tomorrow.
留著到商場再說吧。我們明天卷土重來。
Hey, Charlie, it's your dad here. I'm filling in for Teddy. Because she's getting ready for her new job.
嘿,查莉,我是你老爸。我今天為泰迪帶班。因為她要為新工作做準備了。
She's working over at hamburger Hank's now, so no more silly octopus costumes for her.
她現在在漢克漢堡包店工作,不會再有那傻不啦嘰的章魚套裝了。
Dad, I'm ready. Can we go?
老爸,我準備好了。能走了嗎?
You want to say something to your little sister?
你想和你小妹妹說點什么嗎?
No no. Don't ever go over your texting limit. Unless you want to end up like me...a dancing hot dog.
別,算了。不要透支你的話費。除非你想最后像我一樣...會跳舞的熱狗。
Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好運嘍,小查莉。
What she said.
引以為戒。
What are you doing here?
你來干嘛?
I'm missing a few things. The ball pit was a little light.
我好像丟了某樣東西。那個球坑好像變輕了。
You really count?
你真的數了?
Yes, I really count. You don't become a number 4 kids' entertainment purveyor in the Denver Metro area without counting!
沒錯,我真的會數。如果不去數它你可不會成為丹佛市的第四個兒童娛樂承辦商!
All right, well, we don't have any balls.
好吧,可我們沒有球。
Oh really? Cause, see, I noticed that your little sister had some sticky fingers.
哦,是嗎?但是我注意到你的小妹妹手腳并不是很干凈。
Fine. I'll ask. Charlie, do you know anything about some missing balls?
好吧。我去問問。查莉,你知道什么關于那些小球的事情嗎?
Is that it, Charlie?
還有嗎,查莉?