How long have you two been down here? -Quiet!
你倆在這里鏖戰多久了?-安靜!
I tried calling the house. In case anyone is interested, it was an emergency.
我曾嘗試往家里打電話。有人注意聽嗎,是個緊急呼救電話。
Take that!
接我一球!
No no no no no! -What happened?
不不不,不要啊!-怎么回事?
Oh, this? This is for your own good.
噢,這個嗎?這是為了你們好。
Well, we've been playing for six hours. I was about to win.
可是,我們已經玩了六個小時了。我都快贏了。
I was about to win.
是我快贏了。
Well, now we'll never know, because I'm taking this and putting it on a high shelf.
好了,現在這是個迷了,因為我要把這沒收放,在一個高到你們夠不到的架子上。
I don't know, man. Maybe he's right. Maybe we did get a little crazy.
我有點困惑,也許他是對的。也許我們是玩得瘋了點。
Yeah. You know my friend Jake? He has the same game at his house.
是啊。還記得我朋友杰克嗎?他家里也有這游戲。
Nah, it's really late.
算了,現在太晚了。
I know where they hide the spare key.
我知道他們把備用鑰匙藏哪了。
Meet you in the car.
車里見。
Hey, Kayla, it's P.J. It's like my fifth message. Where are you?
嘿,凱拉,我是PJ。這好像是第五條留言了。你在哪里?
She's in the kitchen. -What?
她在廚房呢。-什么?
What is going on in here?
這到底怎么回事?
I can explain. Poopy, I...-Don't you "poopy" me.
我可以解釋的。-便便,我...... -別叫我便便。
You know, it's not what it looks like.
其實,事情不是像這樣的。
Really? Because it looks like you're having a playdate behind my back.
是嗎?但看起來就是這樣的,你居然背著我來和查莉玩。
I'm sorry, but it's...Charlie is so cute. And then one thing led to another...
對不起,但是...查莉真的是太可愛了。然后就一發不可收拾了......
No, I think it would be best for everyone if you left.
算了,也許你離開對我們大家都好。
Charlie, don't let him do this. Say something.
查莉,別讓他這么對我。幫我說句好話。
Bye-bye.
拜拜。