Oh, uh, she touched my arm for five Mississippis, and I bought a $2,000 iguana habitat. Which she was always too busy to come over and see.
那個女孩摸了我的胳膊五大秒,我就花了兩千美元買了一個鬣蜥的生態箱。不過她一直很忙,總是沒時間來我家看。(鬣蜥:美國比較受歡迎的大型蜥蜴類寵物)
You give these to Penny. You're, you're a lucky man.
這花你送給佩妮吧。你是一個幸運的男人。
Thank you. Sorry.
謝謝。抱歉。
You probably don't want her to see this. It's unnecessarily graphic.
這張卡片還是不要給她看了,里面有點過于"圖文并茂"了。
Hold on, Doctor. Leonard, where are your social skills? This man is clearly upset. We should invite him in for a hot beverage.
等等,醫生。萊納德,你的社交禮儀呢?這位先生顯然很難過,我們應該邀他進屋喝一杯熱飲。
He tried to score with Penny.
可是他想泡佩妮啊。
So have these two, and they're having dinner with us.
這倆以前也是啊,現在不還跟我們一起吃飯嗎。
So, how was work today?
今天工作如何?
It was fine, but you'll be happy to know they pulled the sexy scientists article.
還行,你一定會很高興得知性感科學家這篇文章取消了。
What happened?
發生什么事了?
I don't know. They just canceled the photo shoot and said they're rethinking it.
我也不知道。雜志社就取消了照片拍攝,還說他們要重新考慮一下。
Well, I'm really sorry, but I think it's for the best. You want people focusing on your achievements, not staring at your breasts in some magazine.
真是太遺憾了,但我認為這是一件好事。你會想人們關注你的科研成就,而不是盯著某本雜志上的你的咪咪。
I guess. It's really not that important. Hey, up here.
大概吧。上雜志也沒那么重要。喂,我眼睛在這呢。
Sorry, we're...we were talking about them.
抱歉,說到了就忍不住看一下。