Great timing, food just got here.
時間剛剛好,晚餐剛剛到。
Ooh, Siam Palace? - Yes.
泰國菜嗎?-是的。
Uh, mee krob and chicken satay? - Yes.
泰式炒面與雞肉沙爹?-有的。
Uh, extra peanut sauce? - No, but you can have mine.
多加花生醬了嗎?-沒,我的給你好了。
Eh, well, very well. Oh, and on the topic of sharing things that are yours, there is a gentleman caller bringing flowers to your fiancee as we speak.
好吧,也行。既然說到了分享你的東西,就在我們說話的這會,有個穿著紳士的訪客帶著花找你未婚妻。
What? Why didn't you say that first?
什么?你怎么不一進門就說呢?
Why didn't you get extra peanut sauce? We can both play this game.
那你為什么沒多加花生醬呢?要斗嘴誰怕誰。
Can I help you?
請問你有事嗎?
Oh, hi. Uh, does Penny live here?
你好。請問佩妮住這里嗎?
May I ask why?
我能問為什么找她嗎?
Well, I-I met her at my office, she winked at me. I-I came hoping to initiate a romantic relationship.
我是在我辦公室認識她的,她對我拋媚眼。我來是希望跟她繼續發展。
Um, I'm pretty sure she didn't wink at you.
我敢確定她沒對你拋媚眼。
Oh, she did. Seductively, like this. And then she touched my arm for two Mississippis. Like, you know, one Mississippi, two...-I got it, I got it.
她絕對有。動作很勾人,像這樣。然后她摸了我的手臂足足兩大秒。像這樣:一大秒、 兩...-我懂了,我懂了。
Listen, um...I think there's been a misunderstanding. See, Penny is my fiancee.
聽我說,我想這中間一定是有什么誤會。佩妮是我的未婚妻。
Really? I've never seen her wear an engagement ring.
真的嗎?我從未看見她手上有戴訂婚戒啊。
Really?
真的嗎?
So, am I to presume that her flirtation was just a sales technique?
所以我可以推測,她挑逗我只是銷售技巧的一種罷了。
I think so.
應該是。
When will I learn? It's just like the cute girl at the pet store all over again.
我什么時候才學精啊?寵物店可愛女店員事件又重演了。
Excuse me?
你說什么?