Wait a minute. You've snipped Gene Roddenberry's vas deferens?
等一下。你居然切掉了《星際迷航》之父的輸精管?
Yes.
是的。
Wow, he really went where no man has gone before.
他真是去了"前人未至之境"啊。( Where no man has gone before:源自《星際迷航:原初系列》開場導語中的一句短語)
I don't like to brag, but, uh, you see, I'm kind of the doctor to the stars' urinary tracts.
我不喜歡吹噓,但你們要知道,我是專門幫明星們看尿路的醫生。
Wow!
我靠!
Uh, you, you want to see James Cameron's kidney stone?
你們想看詹姆斯·卡梅隆的腎結石嗎?(好萊塢著名導演,因自編自導科幻電影《終結者》成名。也是《泰坦尼克號》與《阿凡達》的導演)
He was so happy after he passed it, he gave me a Terminator.
他把石頭排出之后超開心,還送了我一個終結者模型。
That is amazing. How long have you been collecting?
真是太不可思議了。你從什么時候開始收藏的?
Ever since I was a kid, but, uh, I didn't really get serious until William Shatner's bladder infection.
從我小時候就開始了。但之前都是玩票性質的,直到威廉·夏特納膀胱感染,我才開始認真收藏。(《星際迷航:原初系列》中飾演進取號星艦艦長詹姆斯·T·柯克。)
What'd you get? What'd you get?
你又得到什么好處?快說說。
Well, he said it was a tribble. It could be a toupee, but either way, it's pretty cool.
他說那是《星際迷航》里的毛毛球。但其實也可能只是假發,反正不管是哪樣,都蠻酷的。
I-I would love to see your collection.
我超想去看你的藏品。
Anytime. Uh, I've got some cool stuff. When I first started, I thought it would be a good way to meet women, but, well, you know...
隨時歡迎。我有一些很酷的收藏。我最初開始收藏時,我以為這會是結識女性的好方法。但結果...你們懂的。
Oh, yeah. -Sure. - Preach.
我懂。-當然懂。-太懂了。
Can I ask you a personal question?
我能問你一個私人問題嗎?
Sure.
問吧。
Um, I mean, you're a guy like me, so how'd you get a girl like Penny?
你和我基本上是一類人,你是怎么追到佩妮這樣的漂亮妞的?
Oh, Well, you know, just...being myself, really.
這個嘛,就是...做自己,真的。