Thank you.
多謝。
No, thank you. Delivery men are the unsung foot soldiers of our nation's commerce.
是我該謝你。送貨員是我們國家貿易界的無名英雄。
It's because of people like you, people like me can limit our human contact. I'd shake your hand, but, well, you know.
因為有你這樣的人,像我這樣的人才可以盡少接觸人。我很想與你握手,但你懂的...
I'm not a delivery man, I-I'm a doctor. Although I do often deliver alarming biopsy results to my patients.
我不是送貨員,我是名醫生。雖然我也常常親自給病人送結果很不妙的活檢報告。
That's humorous.
你真幽默。
All right.
呵呵。
Yeah, I-I bet you leave your patients in stitches. That was also humorous.
我猜你一定常讓病人滿身縫補(捧腹大笑)。我這也是幽默。
All right.
呵呵。
Are you bringing flowers to a patient to cushion the blow of a terminal diagnosis?
你手里拿著花是為了安慰得了不治之癥的病人嗎?
That wasn't a joke.
剛才不是笑話。
All right.
呵呵。
These are actually for a nice woman who makes sales calls to my office.
這花是要送給一位打來我辦公室推銷的好姑娘。
You know, they have delivery people that will do that for you.
你知道有送貨員可以代勞這種事嗎。
I was hoping to impress her by tracking her down on the Internet and then showing up unannounced at her door.
我是想靠著網上人肉她搜到的資料直接來到她家門口,給她一個驚喜。
Making the extra effort. Good for you.
付出額外的努力。給你按個贊。