Okay, this is definitely the most fun thing we can do with the money.
好了,這絕對是我們可以拿這筆錢做的最好玩的事情了。
I've never done it on a big old pile of cash before. "Me neither, Leonard. It's my first time, too."
我從來沒有在一堆錢上"做"過呢。“我也是,萊納德。這也是我的第一次。”
I'm so sorry I made you feel bad about the money stuff.
抱歉我在錢的事情上讓你不開心了。
It's okay.
沒關系啦。
No, it's not okay. I want us to be partners, equals. Adults in a mature relationship.
不,有關系。我想要我們倆平起平坐。像成熟戀情中的兩個大人。
I want that, too.
我也想這樣。
Now, let's talk about your birthday party.
那現在來聊聊你的生日派對吧。
Ooh, laser tag, laser tag.
啊,激光槍戰,激光槍戰!
Oh! Do you really need me to transcribe this?
你真的想要我轉錄下來嗎?
You're not doing it for me. You're doing it for future generations who will benefit from my struggle.
你不是在為我做,你是在為未來的人類造福,讓他們從我的困境中學習。
Sheldon's Mine Simulation Log, entry four: my Kit Kat has melted.
謝爾頓礦井模擬日志,第四條:我的巧克力條融化了。
All is lost.
滿盤皆輸。
You call yourself a friend? ! I was trying to help you!
你敢說你是朋友嗎?!我在想著幫助你!
And at the first sign of trouble you ran away, leaving me to fend off a family of rats!
結果一有問題你丫撒腿就跑,留我被萬鼠嚙咬!
You're a completely selfish human being and a...and a physical and a moral coward!
你個不折不扣的自私鬼!你從里到外都是個孬種!
His statements of the obvious continue to annoy.
他總是說一些明擺的事情,好煩人。