Oh, this heat is brutal.
這是要熱死人啊。
As someone from the tropical subcontinent of India, you should know that fanning yourself in a humid environment only raises your body temperature.
你來自熱帶國度印度,應該知道在潮濕環境下給自己扇風,只會讓體溫升高。
That does explain why the servants used to look so hot while they were fanning me.
現在我才明白,為什么以前家里傭人給我扇風時看起來都這么熱了。
Let's get our minds off how uncomfortable we are. We could take some more simulated instrument readings.
我們別再去想現在有多難受,我們繼續看模擬儀表讀數吧。
My major focus at the moment is keeping my claustrophobia at bay.
我現在只求幽閉恐懼癥別占領我的心。
How's that going?
情況如何?
You tell me. I feel like I can't breathe, and I am tempted to crack you open and suck the air right out of your lungs.
你覺得呢。我現在感覺喘不過氣,非常有沖動想把你撕成兩半,再把你肺中的空氣都吸光。
Sheldon, if this is too much, we can stop.
謝爾頓,如果受不了,我們可以停止啊。
We're not stopping.
不許停。
You don't have to bite my head off.
那你也不用咬斷我頭吧。
I apologize. I j...I'm plagued by an internal struggle.
我道歉。我...我被自己的內部糾結深深困擾。
If you would just use the bucket, you'd be so much more comfortable.
如果你愿意在桶里釋放出來,你的“內部”會舒服很多。
My struggle is emotional.
我的“困擾”是情緒上的。
Is it Amy?
是跟艾米有關嗎?
It's dark matter. When I entered the field of string theory, I was a prodigy.
是暗物質。當我剛進入弦理論領域時,我是個奇才。
I rose to a position of respect, and I assumed my career would continue on that upward trajectory.
我上升到了受人敬仰的高度,我覺得我的職業生涯會在這條路上一直向上。
Now here I am in my 30s, I'm back at square one.
但現在我都30多歲了,卻又要從頭開始。
And, frankly, it's frightening.
老實說,我有些害怕。
Sheldon, you know what I think of when I'm scared? Voyager.
謝爾頓,你知道我害怕時都想什么嗎?旅行者。
Voyager the space probe or Voyager the Star Trek TV show?
旅行者號太空探測器,還是《星際迷航:航海家號》電視劇?
The space probe.
太空探測器。
Good. Because I am too hot and tired to go on about how much I hate Voyager the TV show.
那就好,我現在又熱又累,沒力氣告訴你我有多討厭那部電視劇。
By the time I was born, Voyager 1's mission was supposed to be over.
在我出生的那會,旅行者一號本來的任務應該就結束了。
It had seen Jupiter and Saturn and all their moons, but it kept going.
它已經探測完木星,土星以及它們所有的衛星,但它還是繼續前進。
When I left India for America, I was never more scared in my life.
當我離開印度來美國時,那是我一生中最害怕的時刻。
I had no idea what lay ahead.
前途茫茫,不知路在何方。
Whenever I feel that way, I think about how...Voyager is still out there somewhere beyond our solar system, going further than anyone ever thought it could.
但每當我感到害怕時,我就會想...旅行者還在天上,在太陽系外的某個地方,繼續朝著無人能想到它能到達的遠方前進。
Don't leave! You can do this!
別走啊,你能做到!
Sheldon, is everything okay?
謝爾頓,你還好吧?
It's too late for Koothrappali. Let's go!
庫薩帕里來不及逃了。咱們快跑吧!
11 minutes. That's longer than I thought.
11分鐘。比我預期的時間還久。
They're in my shirt! They're in my shirt! They're in my shirt!
它們在我衣服里!它們在我衣服里!爬到我衣服里了!