So, as Hannah Montana, Miley was a world-famous pop star.
化身漢娜.蒙塔娜時,麥莉是一名風靡全球的流行偶像。
But then she would take off her wig and go to school like a normal girl.
但平時的她會脫下假發,像普通女孩那樣去上學。
Which, I don't have to tell you, at that age, is its own headache.
不用我說你也知道,在那個年紀,光學校的事就很多煩惱了。
That's preposterous. How would she go unrecognized just by wearing a wig?
那也太荒謬了。怎么可能她一戴上假發,人們就認不出她了呢?
But you're okay with Superman concealing his identity with a pair of glasses?
那你怎么不質疑,為什么超人戴上眼鏡就能隱藏自己身份呢?
He doesn't just put on a pair of glasses.
他不光只是戴上一副眼鏡這么簡單。
He combs back his curlicue and affects a mild-mannered personality.
他前額那一小撮卷發沒了,性格也變得溫文爾雅。
You guys doing okay down there?
你們倆在下面還好嗎?
I told you to use the walkie-talkie!
都說要用對講機啦!
You guys doing okay down there?
你們倆在下面還好嗎?
Please keep this channel clear for emergencies. Thank you.
對講機是用來應急,不是用來閑聊的。
I'm going to the vending machine. Do you want anything?
我要去自動販賣機那,你們需要什么嗎?
This is a simulation. We have to survive on the supplies we brought.
這是模擬實驗,我們必須靠我們帶來的物品生存。
Okay, just checking.
好吧,我就問問。
We should have asked her to get some Funyuns.
我們應該讓她買點洋蔥圈玉米片。
You're not going to have Funyuns when we're a mile below the surface of the Earth.
當我們在真的礦坑里時,你哪來的洋蔥圈玉米片吃啊。
What if we brought them down with us?
如果是我們下礦坑時就帶了的呢?
We'll take some Funyuns.
給我們買點洋蔥圈玉米片。
Anything else?
還要別的嗎?
Some York Peppermint Patties, a couple of Dr. Peppers, and...run to Best Buy and see if they have a portable DVD player and season one of a show called Hannah Montana.
還有約克薄荷餅,兩瓶胡椒博士汽水,還有...跑去百思買商店看看有沒有便攜式DVD機,還有第一季的電視劇《漢娜.蒙塔娜》。
Have her get season two. Season one, it was still finding itself.
讓她買第二季,第一季的時候劇情還在尋找風格。