Is that from "Footloose"?
是《渾身是勁》的插曲嗎?
Really, Mitchell? You couldn't even share telling your family! -Fine. Fine.
不是吧,米奇爾?你都不肯和我一起宣布消息!-行。行。
But why are you upset? This is such good news.
但你怎么這么郁悶呢?這是個多么好的消息。
No, we're a little on edge because Lily has been acting out like she doesn't want a sibling, and--
不,我們只是有點擔心因為莉莉最近表現出她不想要兄弟姐妹,而且......
Yeah, because Mitchell taught her to hate sharing.
沒錯,因為米奇爾把她教的不懂分享。
And/or because Cam wears her like a fanny pack.
或是因為小卡片刻不離地把她"戴"在身邊。
Oh, stop blaming each other. No kid wants a sibling. I mean, Claire hated you so much she stuck you in a dryer when you were 2.
不要再互相責怪了。沒有孩子喜歡有兄弟姐妹。克萊爾小時候就非常不待見你,你兩歲時她把你塞進了烘干機里。
You put me in the dryer?
你把我塞進烘干機里?
I did, but it wasn't 'cause I hated you. My friend Marci said that it wouldn't run with a kid inside it, and I knew it would. I was right.
沒錯,但不是因為我不喜歡你。我朋友瑪琪說烘干機里面有孩子是無法起動的,但我知道它會。事實證明我是對的。
Good governor. It's been going on since you were 5?
主啊。你五歲的時候就這樣了?
Oh, my god. It is a sickness. -Yeah.
天啊。真是扭曲病態啊。-你才知道。
What would make me have that need at such a young age?
是什么讓我那么小就這么扭曲了?
How long was I in that dryer? Because I-- Is this why I'm afraid of tumbling? I had to quit gymnastics, Claire!
我在那烘干機里呆了多久?因為我。我是因此才那么害怕翻跟頭嗎?我不得不退出體操隊,克萊爾!
A childhood without tumbling?
一個沒有翻跟斗的童年?
You knew this and just stood by and did nothing? !
你知道這些,卻只是旁觀不語?
Okay, okay. What's done is done! All you can do is learn from your mistakes.
好了,好了。木已成舟!你們能做的就是從中吸取教訓。
And in that spirit, I would like to propose a toast...to Manny.
本著這種精神,我要敬曼尼一杯。
This week, he did something he wasn't supposed to do, like we all do. - Like we all do! Salud to Manny!
這周,他做了一件本不該做的事,就跟我們一樣。-就跟我們一樣。敬曼尼!
Uh, not yet. But Manny stood up like a man. He admitted he was wrong and he took his licks, and I'm damn proud of him.
等等。但是曼尼男子漢似的站出來。他承認了錯誤,并且接受了懲罰,我為他感到自豪。
Ah, now we clink!
現在干杯!
No, we clink when I say we clink. So Manny made a mistake, but he didn't take the easy way out.
不,只有我說干杯時才干杯。曼尼犯了錯,但是他卻沒有逃避。
He's got guts, he's got integrity. As far as I'm concerned, he's the best little b--
他很勇敢,正直善良。就我所知,他是最棒的小......
Okay, stop! Stop! I didn't do any of that. Mom broke into the locker and threw the necklace inside, and then we ran away like cowards. I'm sorry, Jay! I'm sorry!
夠了,停!停!你說的我都沒做。老媽撬開了柜子,把吊墜扔回去了,然后我們像膽小鬼一樣溜走了。對不起,杰!對不起!
I knew it! I was right! I was right!
我就知道!我是對的!我是對的!
Who is it?
誰?
Hi, honey. It's just me. Are you okay?
親愛的。是我。你還好嗎?
Yeah. I'm great.
我很好。
So, how you liking your new digs?
喜歡你的新居嗎?
I know you told me that I'd be cold...and scared...but I'm not.
我知道你說這上面會很冷,我會被嚇壞,但你錯了。
No, I can see that. I was--I was wrong. -You were.
是的,我看得出來了。是我錯了。-是你錯了。
Yeah. Well, you're gonna hate this then, honey, but I'm gonna need you to go back down and sleep in your old room.
是的。那么接下來你肯定非常不喜歡了,親愛的,我需要你下去回你原來的房間去。
I just--I'm worried if you get something so cool this early in your life, you're not gonna have anything to look forward to later.
我怕你這么小就擁有如此奇妙的體驗,你以后就沒有什么可以期待的了。
I-I have to go now?
我現在就得下去嗎?
You can spend the night tonight here if you want.
如果你想的話你也可以在這里過夜。
Oh! No, if it's so important to you, I'll go now.
不了,如果這對你那么重要,我現在就下去。
You should come, too. Something sleeps over there.
你也應該下去。有什么東西在那里。
Wait for me. Wait. Wait for me! Wait for me.
等等我。等等我。