Just so you know, I'm on to you. You never took Manny to the principal.
告訴你吧,我看出你的把戲了。你根本沒帶曼尼去找校長。
Okay, play it like that, but I know Manny. He has more of a conscience than you have. He's not gonna be able to live with this.
你繼續裝,但我了解曼尼。他比你有良知。他沒法忍受良心受到譴責的。
You'd be surprised what people can live with, Jay.
杰,別小看良心的承受能力。
Hi, Miss Lily. How's my big girl doing? -Good.
莉莉小公主,你好嗎?-很好。
Can you tell me how old you are now? -3.
告訴我你今年幾歲了?-3歲。
That's 4. This is 3. Okay, show me again. How old are you?
那表示4歲。這是3歲。來,再說一次。你幾歲了?
3. - No! That many is 4. This many is 3.
3歲。-不對!那是4歲。這才是3歲。

Don't argue, Lily. You'll never win.
別爭了,莉莉。你說不過她的。
Really, Phil? Okay, I-I was gonna wait until we got home for this, but now I think it's something everyone's gonna enjoy.
是嗎,菲爾?好吧,我本來打算回家再放這個的,但現在我決定讓大家分享這個開心一刻。
Guys, everybody, come on down to the TV room. I've got something really special to share.
大伙兒都到客廳來。給你們看個精彩的真人秀。
Okay, how's everybody on drinks?
每人來點喝的嗎?
If this is Alex's graduation again, can you just leave me the bottle?
如果又像上次艾麗克斯畢業典禮那樣,能給我一整瓶嗎?
I'm good, Cam.
我不要了,小卡。
Okay, everybody. Showtime.
大家就坐了。好戲開始。
Oh, my gosh. It's us at the market. How did you-- - Yeah, it's security camera footage.
我靠。居然是那天在超市的錄像。你怎么搞到的...... -沒錯,超市監控錄像。
I don't understand. What are we watching?
我不明白。我們要看什么?
It ain't "The godfather," I can tell you that much.
我可以跟你說,絕對不是《教父》。
Okay, look, I fell yesterday at the market, and Phil and I have been having a little disagreement as to what happened. Just watch. Okay, right here.
好的,聽著,我昨天在商場里跌倒了,菲爾跟我在責任問題上持不同意見。看著,就是這兒。
I stop to fix my shoe, and then Phil-- right there. Okay.
我停下來去整理鞋子,然后菲爾在那里。好的。
He makes way for this very attractive woman, whom he conveniently leaves out of his retelling of the story.
他給一位漂亮的女士讓路,在他的敘述中他把這段艷遇省略了。
Now right here, Phil backs up, pushes his butt into the cart, pushes me into the cans!
就在這時,菲爾往后退了一步,屁股撞到了購物車,讓我撞到了那一堆罐頭上!
Do you see that? ! Oh! It's all his fault, just like I said! I was right! Suck it!
看到了沒?都是他的錯,就跟我說的一樣!我才是對的!去死吧!
When did you get this? - Oh, my god. That's why you wanted to come separately. You went to all that trouble just to prove you were right?
你什么時候拿到的?-我的天吶。這就是為什么你想單獨過來。你大費周章就為了證明你是對的?
It really wasn't that much trouble. I just went to the store, found your friend Jordan the bag boy, who got me the manager.
其實也算不上大費周章。我只是到商場找到你的朋友喬丹他幫我找到了經理。
He gave me the address of the off-site security office. I filled out some paperwork. Sally faxed it to corporate.
他給了我遠程安保室的地址。我填了幾張表。薩利把它傳真到公司。
Three minutes later, I'm buying pack of dvds and burning a copy. Cake.
三分鐘后我買了張DVD,刻了一張碟。小事一樁。
It's like a sickness.
瘋狂到病態啊。
What? None of you believed me, so I got proof. You should all be sucking it right now.
干嘛?誰叫你們都不信我,我只好自證清白咯。你們現在都去死吧。
Hey, please stop with the "Sucking it," Claire. The children!
你能別再說"去死"好嗎,克萊爾。孩子都在呢!
Yes, children are very impressionable. You'll never know what they'll pick up.
沒錯,孩子們非常容易受影響。你永遠不知道他們會撿什么學。
Okay, Cam, I'm sorry that I blamed it on you, okay? But we both need to look at our actions.
小卡,我很抱歉把責任都歸咎到你身上。但是我們的一言一行都得注意。
I mean, if we're thinking about adopting another baby, then we need to--
如果我們想再領養一個孩子的話,我們需要......
You guys...- You're adopting another kid? -No! No, no! - You're--wait! Congratulations! We're thinking about it. It's not...What the hell's happening here?
你們...... -你們要再領養一個?-不!不,不!-你們,等等!恭喜!我們還在考慮 還沒...到底發生什么事了?