I spend half my life waiting on you. How many times do you have to change your outfit?
我都等你們半輩子了。你出門一次到底得換幾次行頭?
Sorry, Jay. Too many choices is a prison.
抱歉,杰。選擇太多也是個煩惱。
Just drive before he rethinks the pants.
趁他還想換條褲子之前趕緊走。
What's wrong with my pants? ! - Go. Go. Go.
我褲子怎么了?-快。快。
So, Manny, how'd it go with the principal today?
曼尼,今天跟校長談得如何?
It was terrible, but he was brave, and now it's over. Right, Manny? - Mm-hmm.
不是很好,但兒子很勇敢,都過去了。對吧,寶貝兒?-沒錯。
So...- what'd they give you? Detention? Suspension?
那個...... -他們讓你罰站還是停課?
No, just a warning because it was first offense. So how was work? - Great. Just a warning, huh?
沒有,因為是初犯只給了警告。今天工作如何啊?-挺好的。只給了警告,是吧?
Like she said.
我媽說得沒錯。

So I ask about work, and you change the subject. Are you trying to hide something?
我問你工作,你就給我打岔。是不是瞞著我什么?
No, I just wanna make sure he's okay. You okay? 'Cause, I mean, it looks like you're sweatin' bullets back there, kid.
沒有啊,我只想確保孩子沒事。你沒事吧?我就是有點疑惑,你怎么汗如雨下的。
Stop grilling him. First the principal, now you. This poor boy has been screamed at all day.
別逼他了。先是校長,又是你。這個可憐的孩子被折磨了一整天。
Well, not to mention-- - Quiet! I've got this.
更別提...... -閉嘴!我正掌控全局呢。
Where is Lily? - Um, she's getting dressed.
莉莉呢?-她在穿衣服。
All by herself?
自己穿嗎?
Cam is encouraging her to be more independent. - Oh.
-小卡正在鼓勵她更獨立。-原來如此。
And there she is! Doesn't she look beautiful?
小公主駕到!美極了吧?
She looks like she was dipped in glue, and dragged through a flea market.
她就像沾完了膠水,然后從跳蚤市場里拖出來的。
Hey there! - Hi! -Guys. Come on in. There's hors d'oeuvres. - How's it going?
大家好!-來了啊!-快進來。開胃菜準備好了。-大家好嗎?
Hey, do you guys have any old furniture? I'm moving into the attic.
你們家有舊家具嗎?我正要搬到閣樓住。
The attic? - Hey, at least it's big. Grandpa said you used to live in the closet.
住閣樓嗎?-至少足夠大。外公說你以前住柜子里[同性戀隱瞞性取向]。
Okay. Well, you know what? Yeah, we'll absolutely find you something for sure. Okay?
好吧。聽我說,我們會給你找些家具用的。
My daddy! -Lily, no! I-I'm sorry, Luke. -This isn't over.
爸爸是我的!-莉莉,別這樣!盧克,抱歉。-這事沒完。
Oh, my god. Mitchell, she's getting worse.
天吶。小米,她越來越放肆了。
I have turned her into a pushy, little, entitled monster, on her way to a rap sheet and a bracelet on her ankle.
我把她變成了一個放肆無禮的小怪物,她將來肯定會被逮捕,被戴上腳銬的。
Oh, she has a bracelet on her ankle.
不是吧,她已經戴上腳銬了。
Cam. Cam, Cam. This--this might not be entirely your fault. -No, it is.
小卡。小卡,冷靜。這或許不全是你的責任。-還能是誰的。
I spoke with Lily's teacher. And she thinks that--that she may have a problem with sharing, which she might have gotten from--
我跟莉莉的老師談過了。老師覺得她可能有分享障礙,她可能是從什么人身上學的......
You. You don't like to share.
就是你啊。你不愿與人分享。
No, I do it to make a point sometimes. Like, if you want the chicken, then order the chicken.
不,我有時那樣做是想說明某個道理。比如,你想吃雞肉就自己點啊。
Wait, when did you talk to Lily's teacher?
等一下,你什么時候去跟莉莉老師談的?
Uh, today, when I--when I dropped her off at school.
今天,我送她上學時候。
And you let me suffer all day?
然后你居然讓我自責了一整天?
All right, look, we--we can't do this with everybody here. Can we please just get through the evening?
我錯了,但我們不能在大伙兒面前說這些吧。至少過了今晚再說?
Yes, but we are not making the announcement tonight. Because that is a joyful thing, and I am not feeling very joyful right now.
好吧,但我們今晚不宣布領養孩子的事兒了。因為那本應是件高興的事情,但我現在極為不高興。
Well, I share your feeling.
好吧,我分享到[感受到]你的怒火了。