Hi, Lily. - All right, Lily. Hi. -Have fun, sweetheart. Bye.
早上好,莉莉。-好了。莉莉。-玩的開心,甜心兒。再見。
She is so sweet.
她真可愛。
Oh, thanks. Well, you should've seen her yesterday. Yeah, she pushed a baby off of Cam's lap.
謝謝。你真應該看看她昨天的樣子。她直接把一個寶寶從小卡膝上推下去了。
I know. I know. She is so possessive of him, but, you know, Cam's really working on trying not to coddle her so much, so...
我知道。我知道。她對小卡的占有欲太強了,小卡正在努力不那么寵著她了,所以......
I'm not really sure it's about coddling. Sounds more like a sharing issue. You know, we've noticed Lily has a hard time with that. -Really?
我不覺得這和寵溺有關系。更像是分享方面的問題。我們注意到莉莉不愿意與別人分享東西。-是嗎?

I wouldn't worry. Kids usually pick that habit up from other kids, except the ones that pick it up from their parents.
我并不擔心。小孩子通常會從別的小孩身上學到,也有些是從父母那里學到的。
We have a few of those in here. Of course, I can't share those names with you...until I get a glass of wine in my hand.
我們這有幾個小孩子就是這樣。當然,我不能告訴你這些孩子的名字,除非我喝高了酒后吐真言。
Oh. Oh, Miss Elaine. I have been told that I might have the teensiest issue with sharing.
你真逗。伊萊恩小姐。別人的確說過我可能有那么一丁點"分享障礙"。
But is that something Lily would even pick up on?
但是莉莉真的是從我身上學到的嗎?
My chicken. My pillow. Daddy's pen. Okay, it's possible.
我的雞肉。我的枕頭。爹地的筆。好吧,有可能。
And I suppose for Lily's sake, I-I should work on that...privately.
為了莉莉,我應該改改了,偷偷地改。
Because right now we really need to get Cam's coddling problem under control.
因為現在我們真的應該先搞定小卡的溺愛問題。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Moving into the attic. Give me a day or two to get settled, then I'll have you up.
搬到閣樓去睡。給我一兩天時間安定下來。我再請你上去坐坐。
When did all this happen?
你什么時候決定挪窩了?
Depends on who you ask. My plan's been in motion for three weeks.
這要看你問誰了。我是已經覬覦了三周了。
Honey, this is a terrible idea. You're gonna hate it up there.
親愛的,這是個糟糕的主意。你會厭惡上面的。
Mom, stay out of this.
媽媽,你別插手了。
Yeah. We all have our own rooms now. Everybody wins.
現在我們都有自己的房間了。三贏。
Well, don't get too comfortable in there, girls. Luke, it's cold, and it's scary up there.
不要太爽,女孩兒們。盧克,上面很冷,也很恐怖。
You're gonna be back in your own room by tomorrow night.
你明天晚上就會回到自己房間的。
I don't know, Claire. It's got a lot of potential. This is a lot nicer than the attic I lived in when we met.
我不明白,克萊爾。這里潛力無限。這個比我們相遇時我住的那個好多了。
One night, if that. Trust me on this.
相信我,再舒適他也最多堅持一晚。
Oh, yes, because you're always right.
噢,對啊,因為你永遠是對的。
Sweetheart, I would love to be wrong. I just don't live with the right people for that.
孩兒們,我倒是想錯一次。但你們把錯都犯完了我想錯都難啊。
Let it go, kids. She's not gonna budge. Kept me up all night with the-- - Phil, you did push me!
算了吧,你媽是永不妥協的。嘮叨我一晚上這事兒...... -菲爾,的確是你推倒我的!
Your word against mine. Guess it's one of those things we'll just never know, like what really happened to the "Titanic."
你的說法跟我不一致。估計也很難搞清真相了,就像那些未解之謎好比泰坦尼克號沉沒的真相。
It hit an iceberg. -Maybe. - Mm, there's no maybe.
泰坦尼克是撞冰山了。-或許吧。-必須的。
Oh, you're right, Claire. -Again. -Surprise, surprise.
好吧,你是對的,克萊爾。-又對了哦。-見怪不怪。
Okay, I-I will see you over at uncle Mitchell's. I'm gonna skip this meeting of the pile-on Claire club.
好吧,我們一會兒在米奇爾舅舅家見。我得逃離這個批斗克萊爾大會。
Guess I pushed her into that pile, too.
估計也是我把她推到那個"大會"上的。