Mom, hurry up! I don't want to be late for school.
媽媽,快點!我不想遲到。
You didn't tell her, did you?
你沒告訴她是吧?
What's the hurry this morning?
為什么今早這么著急?
Okay, what's with the looks? It's like a silent movie in here. Okay.
你們爺倆的表情是怎么回事?就像在看默片一樣。
I was walking behind this girl Alicia, who's moving away, and I was working up the courage to get her new address so I can write her.
我跟在一個叫阿麗莎的姑娘后面,她要搬家了,我好不容易鼓起勇氣想要她的新地址這樣我就能給她寫信了。
I express myself a lot better on paper than--Ticktock, kid.
我比較擅長用文字表達自己......別太忽悠,孩子。

Well, she dropped her locket, and I picked it up, but she kept walking, and I...
好吧,她的吊墜掉了,然后我就撿起來了,但是她一直在走,我......
You stole the locket.
你偷了吊墜。
After I told the principal that you could have never done something like that, and I threaten him with the colombian necktie! Manny, why?
我還告訴校長你絕不會做出這樣的事情,我還用哥倫比亞領帶威脅他。為什么,曼尼?
Don't worry. It wasn't 'cause he wanted to wear it.
別擔心。他偷來不是因為自己想戴。
I thought I could keep it as something to remember her by.
我只是想留個紀念。
But then you were yelling at Mr. Vickers, and I-I was just too scared to tell you.
但是后來你沖著維克斯老師大喊,我就不敢告訴你了。
Go to the car. -I'm really sorry. - Go.
上車。-我真的很抱歉。-快去。
Why would he do something like that?
他怎么會做出這樣的事?
It's bad enough that he's the boy with the pan flute and the puffy shirts and--and the poems. Now he's the jewelry thief.
他已經夠怪異的了,愛吹排笛,穿大碼衫,沒事兒就吟詩作對。現在還成了珠寶大盜。
Might be an upgrade.
已經算上升個等級了。
Ay, Jay, this is not funny.
杰,這可不好笑。
Those things stick to you. My cousin Rosa Marina--when she was 14, she stole something, and after that, everybody thinks of her as the girl who steals cars.
這種污點終生都洗不掉啊。我表妹洛薩?瑪麗娜,她14歲的時候偷了東西,從那之后所有人都把她當成是偷車賊。
She stole a car?
她偷了一輛車?
Cars. But after she got that label, what else could she do?
不止一輛。但她一旦被貼上那樣的標簽,她還能干什么呢?
Listen, you can't control what kids think, but you can make sure he learns from this.
聽著,你不能控制孩子的想法,但是你能讓他從這次的事件中得到教訓。
You take him to the principal's office, he owns up to it, he never does it again.
你帶他去校長辦公室,他承認錯誤,然后就不會再犯。
Okay. Okay. But what was he thinking? This is not even real gold.
好吧。好吧。他是怎么想的?這都不是真金的。
No way, Haley! It was my idea! I'm taking this room!
不可能,海莉!這是我的主意!我要這間!
Over my dead body!
癡心妄想!
This is going to be my room, and there's nothing you can do about it! -Seriously?
我要定了這間房,你連想也別想!-有點過吧?
What are you guys fighting about?
你們在吵什么?
Okay, so we both think that this would make a totally awesome bedroom.
我們都覺得這里做臥室再合適不過了。
But only one of us can have it. Don't you think it should be me?
但只有一個人能擁有它。你不覺得應該是我嗎?
Oh, so not. It should be me. Right, Luke?
是你的才怪。應該是我的。對吧,盧克?
Why do you guys wanna move into the attic?
你們為什么想搬進閣樓來?
Oh, you mean "The penthouse"?
你是說"頂層公寓"嗎?
With all the privacy of being on its very own floor?
隱私得到極大保護的獨層公寓噢?