6'1, and a deep voice.
大約6尺1,嗓音低沉
What's going on?
發生什么了
Where have you been? I've been calling you all night.
你去哪兒了?我打了你一晚的電話
I was at the club. I get zero reception in there.
我在店里,那兒沒信號
Maybe it's time you invest in a land mine.
或許你該改建個礦井
Thea. Your mother was attacked last night.
西婭。你母親昨晚受到襲擊
By the vigilante. What?!
是治安維持者干的。什么
He came after me at the office.
他到我辦公室來了
Did he hurt you? Are you ok?
他傷著你了嗎,你還好嗎
Actually, she hurt him.
事實上,是她傷了他
She shot him point blank with a gun hidden in her office.
她用藏在辦公室里的槍正面射傷了他
That should help with your investigation.
那對你們的調查應該有所幫助
Did you get any evidence, like a blood sample, or...
你們有找到任何證據,比如血樣,或者...
There was a screw-up at the lab.
鑒證室里發生了小意外
That's too bad.
太糟了
We'll be in touch.
我們再聯系
Thank you. Yes.
謝謝。不用
Oh, sweetheart.
寶貝
I was so scared.
我害怕極了
I'm just glad you're ok.
你沒事我就放心了
I thought he was going to kill me.
我以為他會殺了我
I promise you, he's never going to bother you again.
我向你保證,他絕不會再來找你麻煩了