I'm impressed. You didn't puke.
厲害。你居然沒吐
I swallowed it.
我忍住了
You can untie me now.
你可以把我松開了
Why'd you want me to tie you up in the first place?
你為什么非讓我把你綁起來
A man in pain is unreliable.
忍受劇痛的人很不穩定
I was afraid I might kill you. Thanks. What?
我怕我會殺了你。謝謝。怎么了
I'm trapped on an island and my only friend is named Wilson. So. What now?
我被困在島上而唯一的朋友是一個叫威爾遜的人,就這樣。現在怎么辦
We hope my fireworks show set Fyers back,
希望這次行動可以拖住法爾斯
maybe enough for those who hired him in the first place to call things off.
也許足以讓那些雇傭他的人取消行動
Hired him?
雇他
Well, Fyers is a merc. He follows the money.
法爾斯是個外國雇傭兵,只為錢干活
So he's on this island under someone's employ.
所以在島上他受雇于其他人
Then what do we do?
那我們怎么做。
We have to make sure that neither of us dies on this godforsaken island.
我們得確保不會死在這個荒蕪的島上
I thought you said if we didn't get on the plane... we weren't going to make it.
你之前不是說如果我們沒搭上飛機,我們就逃不出去了
Well, that dumb kid that I trained, he would never have made it.
只能說,之前我訓練的那個蠢孩子,永遠做不到
You? You might just have a chance.
你,還是有機會的
Yep, it's Fyers.
是的,我是法爾斯
Satellites showed multiple heat blooms on the island.
衛星顯示島上有多處爆炸
What the hell is happening there?
到底發生了什么
There was a complication. Slade Wilson?
情況有點復雜。因為斯萊德·威爾遜
I'm handling it.
我正在處理
Well, handle it better. I've worked too hard
好好處理,我付出了那么多
and planned for too long to have complications arise so close to the end.
也計劃了很久,不允許在好事將近之時出現任何差錯
I assure you, it won't happen again.
我向你保證,不會再發生任何事
What about Yao Fei?
姚飛怎么樣了
I've ensured his cooperation.
已經確保他會合作了
Good. Paid you a lot of money, Fyers.
好,我付給你這么多錢,法爾斯
I expect a return on my investment.
希望物有所值
You sent for me.
你要見我
I'm a man of my word.
我是一個守信用的人
You made the right call today, turning in your young castaway.
今天你把那小子交給我們,做得很好
And for that, I'll grant you five minutes.
憑這一點,我允許你見她五分鐘