I guess I didn't die. Again. Cool.
看來我沒死。再一次。太棒了
It's not bad. So how am I going to explain this one?
不是很糟。我要怎么解釋這一次呢
Hickey gone wrong?
槍走火
The police collected a sample of your blood at Queen Consolidated.
警方收集到一個你在奎恩聯合企業留下的血樣
I just hacked the crime lab and ordered the sample destroyed.
我剛黑進了罪證鑒定室并且摧毀了樣本
I hope it's all right.
我希望你不介意
Your system looked like it was from the eighties,
你的系統看上去像是八十年代的
and not the good part of the eighties, like Madonna and, well, legwarmers.
還不包括八十年代的優點,像麥當娜或者是護腿之類的
It's a lot of work. Does that mean you're in?
這可是個大工程。所以說你加入我們了嗎
You mean in as in I'm going to join your crusade?
是指我是否加入你們的事業嗎
Well, you're practically an honorary member of the team already.
實際上,你已經算是我們的榮譽隊員了
Hmm. So Mr. Diggle said. No.
狄格爾也是這么說的。不
Then why'd you upgrade my system?
那你為什么升級我的系統
First, because seeing a network that poorly set up hurts me. In my soul.
第一,看到弄得這么爛的系統,從靈魂深處傷害了我
And second... I want to find Walter.
第二,我想找到沃爾特
My stepfather.
我的繼父
He was nice to me.
他對我很好
And Mr. Diggle told me that the notebook you use
狄格爾先生告訴我你用來打擊罪犯的
to fight crime is the same notebook that got Walter abducted.
筆記本與讓沃爾特失蹤的是同一本
I'll help you rescue him, but that's it.
我會幫你救他,但僅此而已
Then I want to go back to my boring life of being an I.T. girl. That's my offer. Ok.
之后我還是回到我無聊的IT女生活。這就是我的想法。好
So I've been meaning to ask...
還有我很想知道
Is there a bathroom? 'Cause I've had to pee since I got here.
這兒有沒有廁所?到這以后我已經憋了很久了
It's upstairs to the left.
上樓左轉
Great. Felicity. Thank you. Yeah.
好極了。費利西蒂,謝謝。不客氣

Oliver, I know you don't want to hurt this girl
奧利弗,我知道你不想傷害她
and you didn't have any choice in telling her who you really were,
你告訴她真相也是無可奈何
but we're asking her to get involved in some pretty dangerous stuff.
但我們是在把她牽扯到很危險的事情中去
We can protect her. How?
我們能保護她。怎么保護
Your mother just shot you, Oliver.
你母親向你開槍了,奧利弗
You can't even keep yourself safe.
你連自己的安全都無法保證
She was scared. She was defending herself.
她受到了驚嚇,她是在保護自己
Or, she was hiding something.
或者,她是在隱瞞什么東西
Like maybe her involvement in Walter's disappearance, or worse.
比如說她涉及沃爾特的失蹤,甚至更糟
Diggle, we don't always know why people do what they do.
狄格爾,我們不一定知道每個人處事的風格
But what I do know
但我知道的是
is that when I was standing in her office with an arrow aimed at her heart,
當我站在她辦公室里,舉著弓瞄著她心臟的時候
she begged me to spare her, all on behalf of me and Thea.
她求我看在我和西婭的份上饒了她
Now, I've taken down a lot of bad people.
我收拾過很多壞人
None of them brought up their kids, Dig.
沒有一個提到他們的孩子,狄格
Oliver, she had the list.
奧利弗,她有名單
Now she may not be in charge of whatever "It" is, but she's definitely involved.
或許她不是那個幕后黑手,但肯定和她脫不了干系
Involved in what?!
脫不了什么干系
We don't even know what "It" is,
我們都不知道幕后是什么
and until we do, she is off limits! Am I clear?
在我們弄明白之前,全都和她無關!聽懂了嗎
But Oliver, are you saying this because you truly believe she's innocent?
奧利弗,你這么說,是真的相信她是無辜的
Or because you don't want to face the fact that your mother might be guilty?
還是只是因為你不愿面對你母親可能有罪的事實