Thank you for coming.
謝謝你能來
It is so good to see you, Frank. It's been far too long.
見到你真高興,弗蘭克。很久沒見了
Yes. My interests in China have kept me away more than I'd like.
是啊,在中國呆的時間比我想的要長
But with The Undertaking approaching,
跟著事業走
I thought a return to Starling City was in order.
我想是時候回斯特林市了
Actually, Frank, it's The Undertaking that I wanted to talk to you about. I want to get out.
弗蘭克。其實我就想和你談談這事業。我想退出
Is this because of what happened to Walter?
是因為沃特的事嗎
With Walter, with Robert.
因為沃特,因為羅伯特
Last week the Vigilante nearly made my children orphans.
上周我的孩子們差點失去我
I've reached my limit, Frank.
這已經是我的底線了,弗蘭克
That's, uh, a lot to confide in me, Moira.
你可真信任我呀,莫伊拉。
Robert did.
羅伯特也是
I know he reached out to you; whether I was supposed to know it or not.
我知道他找過你,別管我應不應該知道
He had misgivings. He sought you out because he knew you did, too.
他有過顧慮。你們倆互相追查
But then he was murdered. And that should be a cautionary tale for both of us.
但他被害了。這對我們來說是個警告
Yes, I know. And I've gone along with this for as long as I can stomach it.
我知道,我一直忍到現在
We started this to fix the Glades, Frank.
弗蘭克,我們這樣做,是為了修復林中空地
To cure the city,not lay it to waste.
為了拯救城市,不是毀了它
You got into this because of what happened to your daughter.
你加入是因為你女兒
Frank... What would Amanda want you to do?
弗蘭克,阿曼達會讓你怎么做呢?
Well. Maybe we should come back later.
也許我們得晚點再來
No,maybe we should wait, Oliver. This is really serious.
不,也許我們得等著,奧利弗。這個問題很嚴重
What if her next attack of conscience leads her right to the police?
下一次她良心不安去報警了怎么辦
Oh, she won't say anything.
她什么也不會說的
I know I had to make the same calculation when you found out about me.
我得在和你發現我時想的一樣
And what would you have done if you were wrong,
如果你想錯了呢
and I decided to make a call to detective Lance?
如果我選擇聯系蘭斯警官呢
I would have put an arrow in you.
那我就拿箭指著你了
Really...really...you really would have done that, really?
真的,你真會這么做
I had a bet going with myself on how quickly you two would visit.
我跟自己打了賭,你們會多久過來
Tell me not to reveal your secret. Looks like I won.
讓我不要揭發你。看來我猜對了。
Actually, Felicity, I was hoping that I could get you to change your mind.
費利西蒂,其實我是來讓你改變主意的
I was worked up on adrenaline last night,
昨晚我腎上腺素上腦
and I didn't exactly put my best foot forward.
我并沒有表現好
I was hoping you'd give me the opportunity to do that now.
希望你現在給我機會說清楚
How about you start with Ken Williams?
那從肯·威廉姆斯說起吧
Did he also get to enjoy your adrenaline last night?
昨晚他也受你腎上腺素影響了嗎
No,he returned the money that he stole just in time to put his son to bed.
不,為了讓他兒子安睡,他及時把偷的錢還了
Like I said, Felicity, just a warning...
費利西蒂,我說了只是警告
At this time, we'd like to remind the public
此時我們得提醒公眾
that we are coordinating our efforts with Interpol
由于幕后者主要操控歐洲市場
as the Dodger operates primarily in Europe,
我們在全力與國際刑警組織合作
and they have advised us to warn the public that he is to be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
他們建議我們提醒公眾,幕后者有武器并且極其危險
You know, I heard about this guy.
我聽說過這個人
They call him the Dodger because he avoids getting his hands dirty.
他們叫他幕后者,因為他從不親自行竊
He uses hostages to do his stealing for him.
他用人質幫他行竊
How? Puts a bomb collar around their necks.
怎么做到的?在他們脖子上綁彈圈
Last year, a guy in Madrid didn't steal what the Dodger told him to, and it took his head off. Literally.
去年馬德里的一個人沒有按他說的做,據說被爆頭了
And now the psycho's in Starling City?
現在斯特林市有個精神病人
It's too bad his name's not in your notebook.
他沒在你的名單上真是糟糕
You know, not all the people that I target are on the list.
我要搞垮的不都是名單上的人
Every once in a while, I make an exception.
偶爾也有例外
A hostage-taking jewel thief, for example.
比如,劫持人質偷珠寶的賊
How about you help us take him down?
來幫我們一起拿下他如何