Who knew street meat could taste so good?
怎么沒人告訴過我,街邊的烤肉這么好吃呢
I had a feeling you needed a break from the office.
我一猜你就急需逃離辦公室休息一會
Hank was my first client.
漢克是我的第一個客戶
I kept his son from being sent away for a mugging that he didn't commit.
我讓他兒子避免,為非己之罪受牢獄之災
And how did that not score you free hot dogs for life?
他們怎么沒獎勵終身免費熱狗給你呢
CNRI gives low income people access to the legal system.
國家創新聯合會保證,低收入人群受到法律保護
Without them, his son could have gone to prison forever.
若非如此,他兒子早被送進監獄去了
I could have gone to prison, too.
我也有可能被送進監獄啊
He couldn't afford a dream team of super lawyers.
他又雇不起超牛的律師為他辯護
So I'm supposed to feel guilty because I'm lucky enough to have a rich family?
所以我該為生在富人家而感到愧疚咯
No. You are lucky. And hopefully CNRI will show you that.
不,你確實很幸運。但愿創新聯合會會證明給你看
Give us the purse, and we won't press any charges.
把包還給我們,我們就不報警了
Yeah, you're right. I really do feel lucky.
你說得對。我可真幸運啊
This got snagged as he bolted over the fence.
他跳過柵欄的時候鉤住了
Looks like a chain from his wallet.
貌似是他錢包上的鏈子
I thought you gave up crime fighting. What?
我以為你放棄追捕罪犯了呢。什么
Well, the business with your sister. I figured...
我是指你妹妹那件事,我以為...
You'd stay out of police precincts.
你不會再摻乎警察的工作了
Yeah, I...I saw you on the news and I realized that I never thanked you for everything that you did, so.
是啊,我在新聞里看到你,我突然發現我還從未向你做的一切道過謝
Thank you. So you got promoted.
謝謝你。你升職了啊
Major Crimes. And they assigned me to the Dodger case.
升到重案組了。他們讓我負責幕后者的案子
He extorts people into stealing for him.
他威逼別人為他偷東西
How's that going?
工作進展得如何
Slow.
進展很慢啊
Well... It was nice seeing you the last time that I saw you.
你還是老樣子,真好
Yeah. It's good seeing you, too.
是啊,能再見到你真好
It was like old times. Except the PG version.
就像重溫過去的那些時光。除了限制級的部分
How do you mean?
這話是什么意思
Well, you and I always knew how to have a fun time.
咱倆一向很會找樂子
Something that's been missing from my life lately.
我最近的生活恰恰缺了點樂子
So how about a drink? Not now.
你愿意跟我出來喝一杯嗎。當然不是現在啊
Would you maybe... I'll take you for a... would you like to have dinner with me, McKenna?
你愿不愿意... 我可以帶你去...你樂意跟我吃個飯嗎,麥肯納
I don't know if you heard,I was on a deserted island for five years
不知你聽說了沒,我在孤島上渡過了五年
and I am totally out of practice with this whole...
我對這套詞已經不熟悉啊
Well...well,dinner would be nice.
好啊,我很樂意跟你吃晚飯
In fact,I can make myself free tonight.
今天一整晚我都沒事
Yeah. Great.
好的。嗯
So I'll grab you at eight?
我八點來接你吧
That's perfect. All right. Ok. I'm lingering. I'm going to go. Ok.
太好了。嗯。就這么定了。不在你這晃悠了,我走了,好