他遲到了
Never.
從不
I maintain a Swiss account for financial transactions. Here's the number.
為了金融交易我開了瑞士的賬戶。這是號碼
Thanks. I'll wire you the money.
謝謝。我會把錢轉給你的
Assuming I don't misplace the numbers.
如果我沒搞錯數字的話
My bookkeeping method is a little sloppy.
我的記賬有點粗糙
Really? Clearly you're under the impression that you can have the Sherwood Ruby for a steal.
是嗎?顯然你認為獅龍寶石是可以偷的
Well, you're new here in town.
你是新來的
We're not as refined in Starling City.
在斯特林市我們沒這么文雅
I'm getting that impression.
我早有耳聞了
Don't worry. Your men are merely unconscious.
別擔心。你的人只是失去知覺
In about 17 minutes, they'll wake up with the ability to turn every other fence in this town.
17分鐘后會安然無恙醒來
But I'm not to be trifled with.
但我可不是好惹的
What about me?
那我怎么辦
I don't know. What about you, indeed.
我不知道。你怎么辦呢

So to catch this guy, we need to either figure out where he is, or where he's going to be.
要抓住這個人,我們得查出他在哪,或者他準備去哪
Is this really how you guys figure out how to get your target? Over burgers and shakes?
你們都是這么想辦法追蹤目標嗎,邊吃邊談?
Sorry it took me so long. I'm waiting on a bunch of particularly rowdy customers.
抱歉,久等了,那邊有桌無比鬧騰的客人
You need me to handle that?
用我幫你擺平他們嗎
I appreciate it, but I'm a pro by now.
謝謝你的好意,不用把事情鬧大
I'll be here if you need me.
有需要的話就叫我
Girlfriend?
你女朋友嗎
No, it's my sister in law. Sort of.
她算是我嫂子
Carly was married to Dig's brother. And he passed away.
卡莉嫁給了狄格的哥哥。不過他去世了
Well, looks like she's hot for you.
她似乎對你有好感啊
Ah. Can we get back to crime fighting, please?
額,咱能接著說抓罪犯那事嗎
Actually, Dig, I was thinking, you probably should ask her out.
說真的狄格,我覺得你應該約她出去
Really? I'll do that just five minutes after you ask out McKenna.
真的嗎?你敢約麥肯納,我立馬就去約她
Ooh, the detective on the Dodger case.
喔,幕后者一案的警探喲
You have a thing for her? Yes.
你喜歡她嗎?沒錯
I don't see you asking Carly out.
有本事你就去約卡莉啊
Felicity, this guy, he's targeting a very specific type of jewel.
費利西蒂,這家伙的目標是種特定珠寶
We figure out why, and that'll give us the how to catch him.
我們搞清原因,就能順藤摸瓜抓到他
I have an idea.
我有個想法
Your crush object with a badge said they were working with Interpol.
你那戴徽章的尤物說過,他們正和國際刑警組織合作
Why don't I work a couple of little tech,
我弄個小竊聽器
you distract her with a little flirty flirt, slip said tech onto her phone.
你用調情分散她注意力,然后把竊聽器安在她手機上
It'll turn into a micro transmitter, and boom, we'll learn everything she knows.
然后我們就能了解她掌控的一切信息了
It's not how I typically get my information.
我一般不是這么了解信息的
How do you typically do it?
你一般怎么辦
I find the person. And then I put the fear of God into them until they talk.
我會找到那人,然后用恐懼撬開他的嘴
But we can try your way.
不過你的辦法值得一試
You know, Carly, I don't want this to, um, you know, to come off weird or anything, it's just...
那個,卡莉,我不想搞得很奇怪,額,我只是想...
Would you like to have dinner?
你愿意跟我共進晚餐嗎
How about tonight?
就訂在今晚如何
Tonight? What... We haven't waited long enough?
今晚嗎?怎么,我們等得還不夠久嗎