All right. What's your plan?
好吧 你有什么計劃
Tap her phone. G.P.S. Her car.
竊聽她的手機 追蹤她的車子
Hack into her e-mail.
黑進她的郵箱
Dip into your bail bonds person bag of tricks.
你不是個詭計多端的保釋金追討人嗎
No. I'm sheriff now.
不 我現在是警長
I have to be responsible.
我要為我的行為負責
I want to do this by the book.
我要按章辦事
She's gonna know that you're on to her sooner than later.
她很快就會知道 你在查她
Are you prepared for her wrath?
你準備好承受她的憤怒了嗎
Oh, yeah.
早就準備好了
Good. Because I wasn't.
很好 我沒準備好
If you thought she was so terrifying...
如果你覺得她這么可怕
how did you allow yourself to end up in her pocket?
為什么還要唯她馬首是瞻
I used to think she was a different person.
我曾經認為她是另一種人
Happy birthday, your majesty.
生日快樂 陛下
No gifts are required to mark this special day,
不必用禮物來慶祝這特別之日
for they all pale
有一份最好的禮物
in comparison to the greatest gift of all
令所有這些禮物都黯然失色
my daughter Snow.
那就是我的女兒白雪
Father. You make me blush.
父王 我臉都紅了
Every day I look upon your face,
每天當我看見你
and I am reminded of your dearly departed mother who, like you,
總會想起你那過世的母親 她像你一樣
truly was the fairest in all the land.
真的是這世上最美的人
Not in a festive mood?
沒心情慶祝嗎
No one seems to notice my absence.
似乎沒人留意到我離場了
I noticed.
我留意到了
Such a lovely tree.
這棵樹長得真好
Yes, it's from my childhood garden.
是的 是從我童年花園里搬來的
The tree and I share something in common.
我和這樹有著共同之處
Neither of us can leave the palace and neither of us truly belongs.
我們都無法離開宮殿 而這里卻并非我們真正的歸屬
No matter how hard I try to please the king,
無論我如何努力討好國王
he will never love me the way he loved his first wife.
他都不會像愛前任妻子那樣地愛我
I'm trapped by the memory of the life they used to share.
他們共同生活的回憶卻是我的牢籠
I know about being trapped, more than anyone.
我比任何人都了解 身陷囫圇的感覺
Maybe this will lift your spirits.
或許這能讓你開心起來
So you can see yourself the way I see you.
這樣的話你就能看見我眼中的你了