Last night, a man gave me a gift,
昨晚 有人送了我一個禮物
and though it was but a simple mirror,
盡管只是一個普通的鏡子
it awakened feelings in me that I abandoned long ago.
卻喚醒了我心中沉睡已久的感覺
Hope for love and companionship,
對相愛與相守的渴望
even though I am trapped in my husband's court.
盡管我被囚禁在我丈夫的宮廷中
Sadly, the diary does not name the man who gave her this mirror.
很可惜 日記里沒有提到送給她這面鏡子的人的名字
I am not a fool.
我不是傻瓜
I realize that the queen is unhappy
我知道皇后并不幸福
and yearns for someone to love her in a way that I never can.
渴望有人能給她 我給不了的愛
And yet I never imagined that she would betray me like this.
但我從沒想過 她會這樣背叛我
Well, certainly, the queen would never act on these feelings.
毫無疑問 皇后絕不會為這份感情而做什么出格的事
Love makes people do foolish things.
愛讓人做出傻事
And why have you called upon me, your majesty?
陛下 您找我有何事
I need someone with your wits
我需要你這樣的聰明人
to learn the identity of the man who has stolen my wife's heart.
去查出是誰偷了我妻子的心
And what will you do to him once I have found him?
如果我找到他了 你準備怎么處置呢
That is my concern, not yours.
那是我的事 與你無關
Now tell me, Genie,
現在燈神告訴我
can you find the man who gave the queen this mirror or not?
你能找到送鏡子給王后的人嗎 辦得到嗎
Ms. Ginger, I really don't have time for more complaints about working conditions.
金杰女士 我真的沒時間繼續聽你抱怨工作環境了
The air temperature is not one of my areas.
氣溫不是我的管轄范圍
Scintillating.
真會說話
Find anything good yet?
找到有用的東西了嗎
Yeah, better than good.
找到了 非常有用
She made this call a little over an hour ago.
一個多小時前 她打了這個電話
I'll meet you tonight at access road 23 with the rest of your payment.
今晚在23號通道見 我會帶上余款
Yes, it will all be in cash.
是的 全部以現金交易
And I don't need to remind you that no one can know about this.
不用我多說這件事不會有人知道
Yes, I know it has to be tonight.
是的 我知道一定要在今晚
Who's on the other end?
電話那頭是誰
You bugged the office, not the phone.
你在辦公室裝了竊聽器 不是在電話上
Well, we're just gonna have to find out. Yeah.
我們得去查查了 是的
A payoff in the woods. That's promising.
在樹林里結算 有好戲了
A payoff using stolen city funds.
挪用公款給他人付錢
Let's go find out who she's meeting.
我們去看看她要見誰吧
Emma.
艾瑪
It won't stop.
停不下來了
Oh. You okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah. You?
沒事 你呢