You awakened the Genie of Agrabah.
你召喚了阿格拉巴燈神
You're entitled to three wishes--no more, no less.
我可以實現你三個愿望 就三個
But you must know that magic has its limits.
可你得知道 魔法并非無所不能
You cannot wish for life nor death.
你不能要求起死回生 也不能奪人性命
You cannot wish for love. You cannot wish for more wishes.
不能要求得到愛情 不能要求更多的愿望
And once spoken, a wish cannot be undone, no matter what the consequences.
一旦你許下愿望 不論會有什么后果 都覆水難收
So... tell me your first wish.
好了 告訴我第一個愿望吧
I cannot think of a single thing I desire.
我想不出任何我想要的東西
I have everything I need.
我已經擁有了一切
I seek nothing more than the happiness of all who set foot in my kingdom.
我只希望每一個踏上我國土的人 都能幸福快樂
You are in my kingdom, and yet you seem unhappy.
你就站在我的國土上 可你看起來并不快樂
I have served as Genie of the lamp for longer than you've been alive.
我做這盞神燈的燈神的時間遠比你的生命要長
Life as a genie is not as magical as it may appear.
燈神的生活并不像看起來那么神奇
So you wish to be free?
你想要自由嗎
More than anything.
那是我最想要的
Then I know my first wish.
那我知道第一個愿望了
I wish you to be free.
我希望你自由
Can it be?
真的嗎
Am I truly free?
我真的自由了
You're the genie. You tell me.
你是燈神 你說呢
There are two more wishes left in the lamp. What will you do with them?
燈里還有兩個愿望 你要許什么愿呢
For my second wish...
第二個愿望...
I wish to give my third and final wish to you.
我希望把第三個和最后的愿望送給你
In my time, I have granted 1,001 wishes,
我做燈神的這些年里 實現過一千零一個愿望
and I have seen them end poorly 1,001 times.
也見證了一千零一個凄慘的結局
Making a wish comes with a price,
許下愿望總要付出代價
and that is why I will never
所以我永遠
use this wish.
不會使用這個愿望
You are a man of wisdom, genie.
你是個聰明人 燈神
Now tell me
告訴我
What will you do with your freedom?
你自由之后要做什么呢
Find the one thing I've always desired,
找到我一直渴望
that my prison has kept from me
又一直因這牢獄而不得的東西
True love.
真愛
Then you must come join me at my palace.
那你應該跟我回宮殿去
I am certain you will find it there.
我確定你在那里會找到的
Come. Meet my family.
來 見見我的家人吧
Your palace is as lovely as you are kind.
你如此仁慈 宮殿也是如此美麗
Oh, it's more than kindness, my friend.
我那不只是仁慈 朋友
This is my beautiful daughter Snow.
這是我美麗的女兒 白雪
How do you do?
你好
And Regina, my wife, the queen.
還有我妻子瑞金娜 王后