Hey, kid.
小子
Nice to see you, too.
我也很高興見到你
The storm!
可惡的風暴
It's okay. We can fix it. I'll talk to Marco.
沒事 可以修好 我去找馬可
Do you think it's still here?
你說它還在嗎
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
My book. Why'd you bury it here?
我的童話書 為什么埋在這里
So my mom doesn't find it.
這樣我媽就不會找到了
Hiding it under your mattress wasn't good enough?
藏在你的床墊下面不好嗎
That's the first place the evil queen would look.
那是巫后第一個要找的地方
How about leaving it with me?
放在我這里呢
That's the second place.
那是她第二個要找的地方
It's still here. Good.
還在 太好了
So your mom doesn't know about the castle?
你媽媽還不知道這城堡嗎
No. This is our secret.
沒錯 這是我倆的秘密
Henry? Henry.
亨利 亨利
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到處在找你
You know you have a session with archie this morning.
你今天上午得去找阿奇做心理輔導
I should've known he was with you.
我早該猜到他和你在一起
Henry, car. Now.
亨利 趕緊上車
You let him play here?
你讓他在這里玩嗎
The storm hit it hard, but we can fix it.
風暴把小屋給弄壞了 不過我們可以修好
Well, can you fix a cracked cranium?
要是腦袋砸壞了 你也能治好嗎
Cause that's what you'll have on your hands if one of these boards collapses under his weight.
如果哪塊木板承受不住他的重量而坍塌 他肯定會摔傷腦袋
You're not thinking about Henry or his safety just ways around me.
你一點都不擔心亨利和他的安全 就知道找我的茬
Ms. Swan, don't let your feelings cloud your judgment.
斯旺小姐 請不要感情用事
People can get hurt.
會有人受到傷害的
What's that supposed to mean?
這話什么意思
You're the sheriff now.
你現在是警長了
It's time to be responsible.
你得負起責任來
Don't let my feelings cloud my judgment?
讓我不要感情用事
That's all Regina ever does.
瑞金娜在說她自己嗎
She's just upset because you and Henry have a special place and she...
她只是生氣 你和亨利有個秘密基地 可她...
she doesn't.
她沒有
How'd she find out about the castle in the first place?
她是怎么知道那座城堡的
She knows everything about this town. She's the Mayor.
她對鎮上的事了如指掌 人家可是鎮長
Everything okay?
沒事吧
Yeah, I just need to go.
嗯 我得走了
Look, if it makes you feel any better,
如果這么說讓你好受些的話
I think you're right.
我覺得你是對的
I see the effect she has on Henry.
我看到了她對亨利的影響
I wish everyone else did, too.
要是所有人都看到該多好
I can grant your wish.
我可以滿足你的愿望
Oh, Sidney.
西德尼啊
You want a side of bacon with that whiskey?
你要吃片培根下酒嗎
You want to show this town who the Mayor really is? I can help.
你想讓鎮上的人都看到鎮長的真面目嗎 我可以幫你
It's gonna be kinda hard to do from inside her pocket.
你是她的人 怎么可能幫我
The Mayor and I are done.
我和鎮長鬧掰了
Sure you are. She got me fired from the paper.
看得出來 她讓報社炒了我
She made a fool of me in the election.
她讓我在警長選舉上出洋相
So I started working on an expose on the mayor's office,
所以我開始揭露鎮長辦公室的秘密
and I found something she didn't want found.
發現了她不想公諸于世的秘密
Sidney, you're drunk.
西德尼 你醉了
Go home. Sleep it off.
回家睡一覺吧
Be grateful you don't have to answer to her anymore.
好好感謝上蒼吧 你不用聽她差遣了
Call me.
給我打電話
Storybrooke deserves to know the truth about her.
童話鎮的人民有權知道她的真面目