That's what heroes do,
英雄就該這樣
expose stuff like that.
揭露那樣的罪行
I shouldn't have given up on Operation Cobra.
我不該放棄眼鏡蛇行動的
I thought I might find you here.
我猜我能在這找到你
With a drink.
喝著酒
And my son.
跟我兒子在一起
Here to card me, officer?
來查我身份證嗎 警官
Well, not at all. In fact, I think I'll join you.
不是的 實際上 我想跟你喝一杯
Here? I don't know. I think they're setting up a back room for the victory party.
這里嗎 不用了吧 他們在里屋準備慶祝派對
Well, you'll have to tell me what that's like.
那你得告訴我慶祝是什么滋味了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Sheriff Swan.
斯旺警長
Wait. What?
等等 什么
It was a very close vote.
投票結果非常相近
But people really seem to like the idea of a sheriff brave enough to stand up to Mr. Gold.
似乎大家都很欣賞這樣的警長 敢于反抗戈登先生
Are you joking?
你在開玩笑嗎
She doesn't joke.
她從不開玩笑
You didn't pick a great friend in Mr. Gold, Ms. Swan.
戈登先生不是做朋友的材料 斯旺女士
But he does make a superlative enemy.
但他卻是無與倫比的敵人
Enjoy that.
好好享受吧
Everyone's watching from behind their curtains today.
今天大家都躲在窗簾后面偷看啊
Dark one. No.Who are you?
黑暗者 不 你是誰
Have you forgotten me already?
已經忘記我是誰了嗎
What was it you used to call me again?
你以前叫我什么來著
Spindleshanks?
細腿桿子
Hobblefoot.
跛足佬
Papa? Rumplestiltskin.
爸爸 朗普斯金
Wonderful.
非常好
And now you shall know me,
現在我是
as the new dark one.
新的黑暗者
How about a little fealty?
讓我看看你的忠誠度
Kiss my boot.
親吻 我的 靴子
What has happened to you?
你怎么了
You're safe, Bae.
你安全了 小比
Do you feel safe, son?
你感覺到安全了嗎
No I'm frightened. I'm not.
我很害怕 我可不怕
I protected what belongs to me.
我保護我所擁有的一切
And I'm not scared of anything.
我無所畏懼