Zoso.
佐索
I summon thee.
吾召喚汝
You were asking for me?
你在召喚我嗎
Submit, oh dark one!
服從吧 黑暗者
I control you.
我將掌控你
Yes, you do.
是
Wield the power wisely.
明智地使用你的權力吧
You can wield at any time now.
你可以隨時使用它了
It's almost dawn.
黎明已近
That means it's your son's birthday.
意味著你兒子的生日快到了
I bet Hordor and his men are already on their way to your house.
我敢打賭赫爾多和他的手下已經快到你家了
No, they can't take him.
不 他們不可以帶走他
You don't control them.
你不能掌控他們
You control me.
你只能掌控我
Have you ever wondered was he really your child at all?
難道你從來沒有想過 他可能根本不是你的孩子嗎
Unlike you, he's not a coward and yearns to fight and die in glory.
不像你 他不是一個懦夫 他渴望在榮耀中戰斗到最后一刻
What a poor bargain that would be to lay down your soul to save your bastard son.
多么不值的交易啊 放下你的尊嚴來拯救一個私生子
So I ask you...
現在我來問你
what would you have me do?
你想讓我做什么
Die!
死
It's you.
是你
You're the beggar.
你是那個乞丐
Looks like you made a deal you didn't understand.
看上去你并不明白你做了一個怎樣的交易
I don't think you're gonna do that again.
我想你不會再做這樣的交易了
You told me to kill you?
你叫我殺死你嗎
My life was such a burden.
生命對我來說 是一個負擔
You'll see.
你將會明白
Magic always comes with a price,
魔法的實現總需要付出一定的代價
and now it's yours to pay.
現在輪到你了
Why me? Why me?
為什么是我 為什么是我
I know how to recognize a desperate soul.
我能分辨的出一個不顧一切的人
No! no! Stay!
不 不要死
You have to tell me what to do!
你要告訴我我能做什么
Tell me what to do!
告訴我我能做什么